The Great Kitchen Escape
Originally written by Eternal Becky
* Take the kettle that is on the counter.
* Open the bottom left cupboard. Take the mixer that is on the lower shelf.
* Open the corner right cupboard. Take the mixer beater from the lower shelf.
* Go right. Click on the radio. Click on the right side of the radio and you will see the back of the radio.
* Open the battery flap and take the two batteries.
* Zoom out twice and go right.
* Get the orange bowl that is on the right of the fridge.
* Open the cabinet under the counter and get the power cord.
* Open the freezer of the fridge and get the frozen fish.
* Go right. Click on the parrot.
* Now move your cursor and see the eyes of the parrot moving along with it. If you are waiting for something amazing to happen then you are wrong.
* Just click on the parrots tail and get the feather. Zoom out.
* You will see part of the dog on the bottom right. Click on him.
* Use the feather on the dog's nose and he will sneeze.
* Take the dog collar.
* Zoom out and go left.
* Put the orange bowl on the counter.
* Put the frozen fish into the bowl.
* Hmm you need hot water though. Go left twice.
* Put the kettle into the sink. Open cold water tap. Once the kettle is full take it back.
* Place the kettle with water on it's stand that is on the counter.
* Use the cord on the kettle. Click on the cord to put it in the socket.
* Click on the little orange button to turn it on.
* Once done, take the kettle with boiling water back.
* Pour the water in the orange bowl.
* Click on the inside of the bowl. Take the knife.
* Now click on the hammer symbol that you see on the top left of the screen.
* There is a diagram on the paper. You have those 5 items in your inventory. * You need to drag these items in the right place to construct it.
* Click on the new item. Click on the eye that is on corner left to come back to the game.
* You now have a drill with you. Use this drill on the door knob. You are out.