LEGO Agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEGO Agents

This is another game from LEGO.com. If you want to post your highscore you must be a member.

You have 5 missions. you can get awards if you collect all items, not get hit one and if successful you get flawless if you get both done (or something i havent got flawless. have you?). See if you can get the best medal in a mission. Get a high score in each mission and submit it in the highscore board. see how good you are in your profile and much more. in missions do stuff with your mouse. in minigames (which pop up anytime) use your mouse to solve it. you get bonus points for successful solving. you will be timed in the minigames though. right now you might be wondering why in your profile your called "Guest". well it might be a slight problem with that if your a member. all there is right now is mission 1 and 2. mission 3 coming soon! look around the car. awsome? go see the rest of the vehicles by seeing "Agent's Vehicles".

now im going to be quiet and let you play this:
    http://agents.lego.com/en-us/Games/Default.aspx
    Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
    sigpic
    Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

my little brother has been addicted to this for a week.
    Hi there. I can't put pictures in my signature

Comment

Working...
    X