No announcement yet.

What is ur favorite song ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OB you need to post a vid or soundbyte of you doing that song for us karioke style.

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
    Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango

Comment

Oh, I love that song, too

(But I have no favorite song as I can't pick 1 or 2 from my favorites)

Comment

i got another song, is any bruno mars song.
        to all fairy tails fan, animax asia gonna air fairy tail in 30 september. see you in 30 september to watch fairy tail in the animax asia in front of tv.

Comment

I got alot of favorite songs, but there is one that's forever in my mind.
          Storm by Lifehouse <3
          Last edited by Tixie; 11-03-2010, 15:19:57.
          sigpic

Comment

OMG!! Tixie!! That's my favorite band!! I just saw them on tour with Daughtry and Cavo. Now I'm gonna see them in their headlining show this month!! They didn't play "Storm" then, and I doubt they will at this concert either (but they will play "Everything" they said ). "Storm" is a really great song.

Comment

I like lots of music and I cant tell you that what song I mostly listen. There are lots of songs I listen daily lol . . .
              Here is the list of some favorite songs of mine :

1) Billie Jeans (Michael Jackson)
              2) Goodbye My Lover (James Blunt)
              3) Baby (Justine Bieber)
              4) Party In The USA (Miley Cyrus)
              5) Earth Song (Michael Jackson)
              6) They Don't Care About Us (Michael Jackson). . .

Comment

I thing, I can play a whole day only with music I like very much!
                But RBS wrote about the 9th sinfonie of Beethoven, it's really the best music. This and "Lady in Black" by Uriah Heep I can play myself.
                And two songs give me a shower: Malika from the opera Lakme and "To old for Rock'n Roll, to young to die" by Jethro Tull.

I can bath in "Jonathan livingston seagull" by Neil Diamond and in "Lippen schweigen, 's flüstern Geigen".
                And my favorite songs to sing are "Guten Abend, gute Nacht" by Johannes Brahms and an old german folksong "Wenn ich ein Vِglein wنr'".
                Yes, I hard can stop to count!
                Last edited by bip; 03-18-2011, 18:29:55.

Comment

I have many favorite songs, so it is very difficult for me to chose one of them. But now a days i am listen I AM ALL YOUR'S by JAY SEAN.
                  Last edited by Kzin; 09-18-2012, 09:59:28. Reason: removed link

Comment

I think this is Oasis- Wonderwall
                    Last edited by Kzin; 09-18-2012, 09:57:16. Reason: removed link

Comment

Love Machine by Supermax ,in the late 70 ties...many memories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ePU-qvJnI

Comment

Devirgination Studies by Whitechapel. One of my heavier favorites. Just gets me pumped up and makes a great alarm song in the mornings, in my opinion.
                        If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

When You Were Young" by The Killers is my favorite song. I love that song. The lyrics of this song touch my heart and soul.
                          Free online jigsaw puzzles

Comment

Working...
                          X