Horsebackriding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horse riding is my favorite hobby.
    I started riding about 6½ years ago. And even though I have experienced many kinds of things due to this hobby, I have never been seriously injured. Which is great, and lucky.
    I had a riding lesson yesterday, just like every Thursday, and I got to ride the biggest horse at the stables. He's over 165cm high, but despite his size he would never hurt anyone. But he can get a bit "excited" when ridden...just like yesterday.
    We had just started cantering, and suddenly he bucked (because he was so happy) and then turned 90 degrees to the right..guess who flew. lol

PS. No, I do not enjoy getting hurt..even though it might seem like I did.

*looking forward to her next riding lesson*

Comment

I love horseback riding. However, I only took lessons briefly as they were expensive. But I really did enjoy it. Haven't done it for about 15 years now, though...

Sounds like you have a blast, though!

Comment

You're right, riding lessons are expensive..but I don't pay for them myself
        I'll have to quit riding for some time when I start studying in a university...so that I can start it again some years later. Maybe.

Comment

I like riding,I can ride both English & Western.
          We have enough room for horses (2.5 acres) but we don't have the time,money or inclination to own them.Luckily our neighbors are happy to let us ride their horses when we want,lotsa fun since we live in a rural area.
          "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X