Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Ollivers Adventures

  1. #1
    Administrator GamersHood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    on the edge
    Posts
    4,851

    Default Ollivers Adventures

    Link:
    http://www.abc.net.au/rollercoaster/olliver/games/game1.htm

    Find things and use them in right places

  2. #2

    Question Starting out....

    Has anyone finished this game? I can't figure out where to use any items, and the only places I can go are in the bedroom, the hallway and the kitchen. :confused:

  3. #3
    Junior User Active's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cnr19
    Has anyone finished this game? I can't figure out where to use any items, and the only places I can go are in the bedroom, the hallway and the kitchen. :confused:
    Did you talk with cloths. Anyway, you have to stand front of bed and use the remote control. Took a lot time to figure out

  4. #4

    Default

    goodness i cant even get past the man hugging plant! help plz! =D

    Edit: Nvm i got it lol, aw thought there would be more too it. would have been great if it was longer

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Question

    i cant even get past first bit all i can do is go in kitchen bedroom and hallway plz help sum1

  6. #6
    Junior User Active's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    i cant even get past first bit all i can do is go in kitchen bedroom and hallway plz help sum1
    Look my post above. But i can tell you again. Talk with clouths in bedroom, then use the remote when standing front of the bed.

  7. #7
    bil bob
    Guest

    Exclamation wat to do

    the remote after talking to clothes in bedroom,the bubble gum on man eating plant,pop on quicksand stuff,bandanna on singing things and apple on bears.Please tell me if i have missed owt out

  8. #8
    Junior User Ronifae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bil bob
    the remote after talking to clothes in bedroom,the bubble gum on man eating plant,pop on quicksand stuff,bandanna on singing things and apple on bears.Please tell me if i have missed owt out
    I used the deck of cards on the bears.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie
    goodness i cant even get past the man hugging plant! help plz! =D

    Edit: Nvm i got it lol, aw thought there would be more too it. would have been great if it was longer

    need bubblegum

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Cool done

    done it was easy!

Similar Threads

  1. The Adventures of Gorax: Episode 3 (Demo)
    By Ree in forum Downloadable Demos
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 01:23:47
  2. Smilies Adventures
    By dermik in forum Creativity Forum Games
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 14:47:38
  3. Adventures in Slugland
    By GamersHood in forum Adventure Games
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 01:12:27
  4. Ollivers Adventures 2
    By GamersHood in forum Point and Click Adventure Games
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 11:11:39
  5. EverQuest Online Adventures
    By GamersHood in forum Adventure Games
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 02:00:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •