TV Theme Song 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Theme Song 2

I remade the tv theme show song but with a twist. You click on the play button and are allowed to hear the entire song (most of them you will know right away).

You must then read the clue below the media player to figure out which character is being referenced. You must answer with the actors name, not the character!

http://www.gamesfree4u.com/tvthemsongstart.html

WARNING:
    USE SPOILER TAGS TO GIVE HINTS.
    DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS, POST FULL QUESTIONS, OR GIVE A LINK TO ANY PART OF THE GAME.

THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Sounds fun...lets dive in.

I am doing something wrong PennSteve. I know the music to the first theme but unable to answer correctly. I am pming you what i have tried.
    Last edited by RBS; 09-02-2008, 17:58:23. Reason: help on instructions

Comment

I'll have to give this a stab tonight when I get home.

Comment

Is anyone still here? I know the first one too....but can't get it to take it....

oh...got it..
        Last edited by muddogg47; 09-02-2008, 18:50:49. Reason: pop

Comment

never heard that tune ,probebly americans only ? pitty

Comment

Yes, these are all american shows but since they are mostly over 20 years old I am sure they have been shown in many other countries.

A hint for those stuck on the very first one......

Comment

you seem to forget i live on a forgotten corner of europe you even dont see it on a world map and when you drive quit fast from holland to france you wont even notice you came through belgium

Comment

Thanks Pennsteve. I am through d and stuck on e but will be back tonight with vengeance.

This games reminds me of TV when you and I had only the 3 channels with a dial to turn...LOL. I am afraid the Europeans will be disgruntled (whats new?) but I appreciate your marvelous contributions to this Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by RBS View Post
                  Thanks Pennsteve. I am through d and stuck on e but will be back tonight with vengeance.

This games reminds me of TV when you and I had only the 3 channels with a dial to turn...LOL. I am afraid the Europeans will be disgruntled (whats new?) but I appreciate your marvelous contributions to this Forum.
                  I just went to look at e. Do you mean the one where you use maiden name only? By that I mean you use her full first and last name, but only the one everyone knows her by now. Back then she also had his last name.

You still need her first and last name

I'll go change that so it's a bit more clear.

Comment

You might be one ahead of me. For e the answer is a he clearly from your clue.

Comment

Originally posted by RBS View Post
                      You might be one ahead of me. For e the answer is a he clearly from your clue.

Oh. I figured that would be an easy one. lol

Comment

I must have made this way too easy. lol

Comment

this is fun except I'm stuck on e any hints pls???

Comment

Originally posted by ozchick View Post
                            this is fun except I'm stuck on e any hints pls???
                            When you say e, do you mean the one where you have to add e to your answer or the page after that?

Last edited by pennsteve67; 09-03-2008, 01:39:07.

Comment

You got me on the one where you post "s" before the answer. Exhausted researching it. Thought I had it but didn't work.

Comment

Working...
                              X