Bloons Tower Defence 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloons Tower Defence 3

Bloons Tower Defence 3 is the third version of Bloons Tower Defense 1 and Bloons Tower Defense 2 tower defense games from Ninja Kiwi, who is also creator of popular Bloons and Hotcorn games. Select your track, select difficulty, and then you can click on the items on the right to buy them and place them in the maze. Have fun!

Play
    here

or
    here

Last edited by Lilliputt; 09-02-2008, 18:17:28.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Nice!

I loved 1 & 2. Thanks for posting!

Comment

ha! One of my favorite games are Bloons Tower Defence. Hope I get some free time later to play part 3 Can't wait.
      anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

Maybe this time I can do it without reading the hints....naaaaaaaah.

Comment

This is hard on easy!

Comment

Originally posted by RBS View Post
            Maybe this time I can do it without reading the hints....naaaaaaaah.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

I did finish the first pattern on easy with 70 lives left with 2 darts, 4 pincushions, 2 cannons and 2 supermonkeys all upgrades to the max and about 800 gallons of monkey glue. WOOT

Oh and one of those monkey beacon thingies.

Comment

How many rounds are there per patten?

Comment

50. After that, you can play in "free mode," where you play until you lose all your lives.
                  sigpic

Comment

I am now working my way through medium difficulty. You get a silver medal (badge) for completing a pattern on medium. I guess for hard it will be gold. Medium is crazy hard on the third pattern because the blue must mean ice and the balloons are screaming fast.

Monkey Storm seems to be the best way to go if you can afford it. Things cost a lot more in medium.

Hard is going to be a nightmare.

Comment

What to do with the metal ballons, which appear on the level 20?

Comment

Having a glitch in BTD3

@Ksenia You need something that isn't sharp for lead balloons...pineapple, cannon, plasma all work.

I have a recurring prob with the game. After completing a screen (usually a high level) the next round will not come up. Nothing is happening on the board and the only way I can continue is to call in a Monkey Storm. It seems to erase something I cannot see and the game continues. Its a huge waste of money and I was wondering if anybody else had this happens and knew a better way to remedy it.

Here's a snapshot of insurmountable odds on level 61. ELEVEN M.O.A.B.s coming at my three little dudes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	btd3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	1690018

Not fair!

Comment

That actually happened to me once on freeplay too.

Looks like you're doing really good. You are definitely a lot further than me. I have only done the first four on easy so far. I haven't attempted to get the silver on any stages yet.

Comment

Grrr. I have 3 gold medals left to earn on the last 3 tracks...so difficult and so much trial and error. Love this game though.

Comment

The fourth chapter is online, there are a lot of new monkeys and new paths.

Try it :Bloons Tower Defence 4

Comment

Working...
                              X