No announcement yet.

Welcome New Members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Gamershood Shadow22Cat! You definitely made the right decision by joining!
    If you ever need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact me or anyone in here, we're just like a family!
    Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

• hi

Hi i've been here watching from the background at room escape games and point and click games for about 2 years till i made another E-mail account because my other one never recieved activation code. Iam very talkative and may need a reminder from time to time to follow rules. Oh and I like pandas alot but hitman is already the gh panda sadly for me.
      ( •ᴗ•)b

Comment

• Welcome to the forums flagalstan
        Enjoy the games and chatting

Oh, and the mods are already preparing reminders for you
        Be sure to check our rules here.

Comment

• I did when I first tried to sign up Mistrey. oh and It has weird things saying I need to activate my account or Im not a member but I have already activated my account and when and where do I get permission to use my own signature.
          ( •ᴗ•)b

Comment

• Hmmm, no your account wasn't activated. But I've done that now for you
            You have your own signature already. If you mean an image in your signature, you should be able to do that now
            You find a guidance here: http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8202

Comment

• I'm sorry I ment avatar and thank you I did it once i'm sure but then I hit the X.
              ( •ᴗ•)b

Comment

• EscapeGirl has posted a step-by-step instruction here
                http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...5&postcount=42

I just copied it to here aswell:
                http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16164

Make sure you meet the size criteria: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

You can find a lot of instructions here:
                http://www.gamershood.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Comment

• Ok thank you mistrey. P.S. what happened to your green alien avatar?
                  ( •ᴗ•)b

Comment

• It's resting
                    You're welcome

Comment

• Welcome to Gamershood Forums,
                      Flagalstan!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by flagalstan View Post
                        Hi i've been here watching from the background at room escape games and point and click games for about 2 years till i made another E-mail account because my other one never recieved activation code. Iam very talkative and may need a reminder from time to time to follow rules. Oh and I like pandas alot but hitman is already the gh panda sadly for me.
                        First, welcome Flagalstan!
                        If you like pandas, don't let me stop you from being one! We can start a panda colony in here!

Enjoy your time here (I know you will)! Oh, and if you ever need any bamboo, just stop by my bamboo plantation!
                        Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

• Hey Friends......

Hey Friends.....
                          Myself Jake Smith From NY!
                          I'm newbie Here & I'm Very Happy to here...
                          Thanks!

Comment

• hey

to gamershood
                            hope you enjoy ur time here
                            sigpic

Comment

• New

Hiiiiiiiii I am new to the site, help me make friends.

Comment

• Welcome to GH Luckboy!!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                                June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Working...
                                X