tile = a square

Comment

how you

Originally posted by hong kong
      Do you really want to know?

how you find it

Comment

webdings

check webdings font (should be available in your word)

Comment

Anyone else solve it yet?

If not here are my hints:

Originally posted by ilanama
          but how did you get the ARIGATOU
          lol

Here:
          Originally posted by hong kong
          check webdings font (should be available in your word)
          (hint hint hint)
          Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
          Looney GHer!

Comment

Yep, solved. It wasn't very easy but there are far more difficult ones. What I found difficult was to find the almost invisibly tiny spots to click...

Comment

Originally posted by NES Queen
              no, after you click on those spots it appears as if nothing is there (blank). but you find a hidden message in one of them
              Help! I checked all 14 spots again, and there's no hidden message. I haven't found new spots, after zooming in of one of those 14 spots. Please tell me wich spot you ment.

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure
                Help! I checked all 14 spots again, and there's no hidden message. I haven't found new spots, after zooming in of one of those 14 spots. Please tell me wich spot you ment.

Comment

Thank you I found it. But it gives me no clue to solve out the password, so I am still stucked. I have got six notes: 2.13, 2.14, 2.15, 2.16, 2.17 and 2.19.
                  So I think I have to find first 2.18. But where is it? I looked everywhere.
                  Please give me another hint. I really want to finish this game.

Comment

Thank you I found it. But it gives me no clue to solve out the password, so I am still stucked. I have got six notes: 2.13, 2.14, 2.15, 2.16, 2.17 and 2.19.
                    So I think I have to find first 2.18. But where is it? I looked everywhere.
                    Please give me another hint. I really want to finish this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
                      Oh my god, THANK YOU, that was a hard one to find. I going to be mad with all these tiny spots. And I am still not out of the room yet.

Comment

Oh my god, THANK YOU, that was a hard one to find. I going to be mad with all these tiny spots. And I am still not out of the room yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
                          You extually can read the note? I got words with strange letters:

???{?????????*????????
                          ????_???K?v?? ???B
                          ???H??????????L??H
                          ????_???????????? ???E?E?E

I just red that Eternal in post #4 had the same strange kinds of letters.
                          But a can't click on Japanese version only on the start screen of this game.
                          Last edited by Yvonne; 10-28-2010, 21:26:15. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

No, it should be japanese that you can translate with Babelfish (actually for me it works only with Internet Explorer but not with Mozilla. With Mozilla I also see the same as you have shown in your last post).
                            This is the translation that you get from Babelfish if you try to translate the japanese text:

Comment

I didn't understand how to use babelfish on the to translate note, I couldn't find any punctuatoin mark on any note and sorry but I don't have a clue with what you mean with: The punctuation mark coming out, there is a る sentence..." So I cheat. I used to password in a earlier post to get out.
                              I'm really sorry about that, but otherwise I had gone mad. I wasn't fun anymore. But I'm grateful that you are always willing to help other people.
                              Thank you once again Mistery. I am going to sleep now, so good night.

Comment

I don't mean anything with it, it's just the translation that you get if you copy-paste the japanese text in Babelfish...
                                And you are welcome :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X