No announcement yet.

Spore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it about,I have never heard of it?
    2~28~10 <3

Comment

it is a game by the creator of sims
      you start out as a single cell orginism and grow and control your creature till it can take over the univers i cant really explain it yuou might have to search on google
      sigpic

Comment

No offense but It kinda dosen't sound worth it!!!!!!! I like things like guitar hero,and unreal tournament
        2~28~10 <3

Comment

Emo - You really have to be an RPG lover and creative to enjoy it Very fun although alot of people play it once and get bored If your creative there's really tons of replay value because everything is always new I mean come on if I can go from slug things to birds in one play through you know it's worth it to play at least once

Comment

Kinda sounds like a evloution overlook
            2~28~10 <3

Comment

hey heart u didnt answer my??? earlier is it strictly online or can you play it on desktop
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by funja View Post
                aswesome thanx heart now i want ot morelol which version do you have the one that costs 49.99 or 79.99 i read there were two versions and in the future alot more
                updates just like the sims with new features and new versions and eventually enough stuff for everyone thanks for the review next time i go somewhere i can buy it it is mine

one ??? though is it completly on line or can you play it just on your desktop if you want???
                Sorry I just saw this
                I bought the 49.99 one with a 3$ warranty
                ! I hope there are more
                Although EA is famous for spamming "Expansion packs" which really require you to buy all of them for it to be worth it

What did you mean in bold? You can play it online and offline although I have never tried the offline version, in online you "Download" creations from all over the world from different people! I'm going to make a guess that offline is purely the things that maxis has created which come with the game? Even so though Maxis has created ALOT! I always get their creations before anyone else Although I got this one guys creation called an eye monkey and it made me ROFL because it was a monkey with giant eyes

Emo - Well to put it frankly, yes

Edit: Sorry funja just posted this the second you did

Comment

lol i cant wait i get it tommorrow
                  sigpic

Comment

Funja - I hope it runs perfectly on your computer so you can play it!

Comment

well i have a 6 month old laptop and u have a 2 year old comp soo.....
                      sigpic

Comment

Funja - Oh okay Enjoy the game then

Comment

i want to play now now :pouts:
                          sigpic

Comment

Funja - You will soon

Comment

Is it an atheist game?
                              2~28~10 <3

Comment

no no no it is purely fun it is an evolutionary game but has pretty much nothing to do with religion it is just a game
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X