Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The big bang experiment - Will it cause the end of the universe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because it happened millions of years ago.
    It's really not that interesting. And I can find a lot of people that agree with me.

Comment

Well, what can I say. When they publish the news, you and those people, don't read it then.
      Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

I'm just saying, there are more important things.

Comment

Finding out how the planet got created, is quite important. Even if there are more important things, so what? It's not like they're wasting time.

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Finding out how the planet got created is important? How?

Comment

I couldn't really explain it to you, since you're not a "believer" but it is actually important . I mean, don't you really wanna find out how the planet got created?

EDIT: Anyway, it's not in the hands of either of us if they do the experiment or not, so let's just see what happens...

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

No.

Comment

Then read my edit.

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

That would have helped before I posted.

Comment

I don't see the difference, before or after. Like I said, it's not on our hands so let's just see what happens...

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

Okay guys, I don't think you'll ever convince each other of your opinions, so let's just accept that you do have different opinions

Comment

debating is fun though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                            Okay guys, I don't think you'll ever convince each other of your opinions, so let's just accept that you do have different opinions
                            Exactly! That's what I meant when I said "it's not on our hands". But is it allowed if we debate but don't go out of topic?

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

Sure, it's allowed to debate as long as the discussions stay free of personal attacks and such
                              I just had the feeling that you both started to run around in circles

Comment

running around in circles.
                                I had to run rectangles around our soccer field four times at soccer. The equivelent of a mile.

For warm up.

Comment

Working...
                                X