No announcement yet.

Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week is crazy with so many drama performances and other classes plus ninjutsu I have run myself ragged this week. Can't wait for next week I can finaly rest. Two weeks from Friday is the premier of the hunger games, can't wait for that. I'll be going on the midnight premier.
    sigpic

Comment

• A bunch of tough-looking motorcyclists were riding when they saw a girl that was on the verge of jumping off a bridge, so they stopped.

The leader, a large bearded man, got of his bike and says: "what are you doing?"

"I'm going to commit suicide" she says.

Because he doesn't want this to happen, yet he didn't want to miss this opportunity and so he asked ...
      "Well, why do you give me no kiss before you jump?"

And she did ... and it was a long, intensive kiss ...

After the kissing, the motorcyclist said: "Wow, that was the best Kiss I've ever had.
      You truly are throwing talent away. You'd be famous. Why do you want commit suicide?
      ""My parents do not want me to dress as a girl... "

Comment

• Rofl didnt see that coming old biker
        sigpic

Comment

• LMAO nice one Old biker
          never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

• While cutting wood in his workshop, Jim the carpenter slips and manages to slice all his fingers off on his powerful electric saw. He screams and runs out of the workshop, sprinting in considerable pain to the nearest hospital.

After he has been waiting half an hour, a nurse emerges. ‘I’m sorry, sir,’ she says, ‘but without your fingers, we can’t do anything except stop the bleeding. Go back and get your fingers so we can sew them back on.’ Nodding forlornly, Jim wanders out of casualty.

An hour later, he returns. ‘Did you recover your fingers, sir?’ asks the nurse. ‘No,’ he replied. ‘I couldn’t pick them up off the floor.’

Comment

• @old biker,

@OscarW,

Love these jokes
              From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
              sigpic

Comment

• @OscarW....groan..........good one

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• @ oscar hahaha poor guy!
                  never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

• I really got to stop leaving so much. lol.

Edit: i just went to Woggerworld and... i noticed the chat is missing. What happened?
                    Last edited by New1000; 03-23-2012, 16:55:32.
                    Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
                    sigpic
                    Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

• LOL, Old Biker and Oscar! Those are good!!

@New...I've never been to "Woggerworld" but I do remember liking those games. Do they have "Contact Us" link that you could email them with?

Comment

• Woggerworld is where the games are. I used to go there whenever theres a new Wogger Mini. Sometimes log in and chat too for help incase im stuck.
                        It does have a contact us but it's not of much help.
                        Never Spam Never Will.

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
                        sigpic

Comment

• @New1000, so tell me how I can help you

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• @New...Aww. Bummer. I wonder if they stopped the chat because they aren't making more of those???

@Kzin.....Hehe. Kzin Customer Support.

Comment

• @EscapeGirl maybe. I don't know why Bernd stopped making them. It's weird.
                              Never Spam Never Will.

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
                              sigpic

Comment

• I miss this place!
                                Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X