Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by burtiii View Post
    hello i found something

there is a game in enigmia.net named la vendetta del cane and amnesya pictures used while this game is making

sorry for bad english!

and i'm on the wellknown STOP too!
    I couldnt find a game called 'vendetta del cane' in the home page of enigmi. Is it a game or a level? If it is a game, can you give the URL ?

Also there is no more Stop. So you are not on 'wellknown Stop'. You are on a temp. end.
    GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

• not enigmi it is enigmia.net and there is a game in this site called la vendetta del cane
      there are images of some levels and remember level 40 there is an image of statue of liberty which has a paper, and jungle's answer's page with flash
      image of tarzan boy,a dog with a baseball bat (remember courier new!)

enter enigmia.net

and i'm turkish!

bende TE deyim

Comment

• Many people will not believe me but I solved level St0P. There are three points to reach next level. One of them is picture. You should look the picture carefully. The level is really easy if you analyse right gonio.

Note: Level Stop is not the final level of Amnesya.

Comment

• If you really solved it then you should show screenshot of level after stop.

Comment

• Hi! Sorry for reborning a this topic hehe
            I gave up a few years ago and I was stuck on stop... I would like to know if there are new levels or level stop has actually an answer PM me please
            Thank you

Comment

• I return, after a year, and there is no progress

I'll try looking for the right gonio, but I am hindered by the fact that I have no idea what gonio is.

No matter, I will devote my life and soul to Amnesya... Squid, Dukes, I love you and I will bow down before your eternal powers of suspension and apprehension. I will solve Amnesya, I will be THE ONE. There is no stopping me now. Red pill, blue pill, brain in a jar, it is no match for my powers of observation. I'll send a pie to Dukes' grandmother, never sleep again; anything.

IT SHALL BE DONE.

lol jk

Originally posted by brokendreams View Post
              Many people will not believe me but I solved level St0P. There are three points to reach next level. One of them is picture. You should look the picture carefully. The level is really easy if you analyse right gonio.

Note: Level Stop is not the final level of Amnesya.
              Still on Stop

Comment

• Is there someone still alive? Still alive...

Comment

• who's here in 2019?
                  Still on Stop

Comment

• Originally posted by Step Murt View Post
                    who's here in 2019?
                    there are still riddlers around ,just not in this game ,so it seems

Comment

• Hmm. I did actually just find out that "gonio" is likely a reference to angles, as a goniometer measures angle. Seeing as we had linked the comments' mention of "mean time" to Greenwich mean time, then followed that to the Mayan Chichen Itza temple, I have some hope.

That temple is oriented at 23 degrees to north, and level 23 (which has a degree symbol, as do all the levels), is called "The Temple." Not sure if I want to put any more energy into this than I already have, but it's interesting.
                      Still on Stop

Comment

Working...
                      X