Amnesya (Special thread for level Stop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just use MSN :/ More people have it.
    OMG, Stop is gone! THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!
    Official Amnesiac

Comment

• mmmm... I have neither! Just write your conversation on this forum! It's what it's meant for!
      Still on Stop

Comment

• Some ideas for the level:

A) You visit Stop/Amnesya once in a season, and return any time after the season. It might work just like that (if you have your cookies from the past season). You might fool this by setting the cookies yourself and act as if you hadn't visited Amnesya more than once (well this was already tried. What amnesya can do is store all the cookies they give to players and check that you come back with real cookies that match their own database. This way you cannot cheat. They might be so clever as to match same ip checks to that too.

B) I don't recall anyone else thinking that seasons might actually refer to urban level on four gates. Remember the picture puzzle we made and solved, and remember the words "to reach the next riddles" and the egg page names. Somebody else this track...

C) Something Scorpion noticed. Check pages that set up the cookies. There are level pages that do not set cookies before level Stop. All other pages do set up the cookies. Coincidence, probably not.

Comment

• @Shematics12

For online MIRC :
          Click on Chat Now, than typ in /join amnesya
          Need help with Amnesya? PM I am at Level Stop ATM
          Check My Riddles !
          Beat My Riddle!
          Beat My Riddle 2!
          The Protogon NEW!

My Riddle status:

Comment

• Spiritsoul, I see no "Chat Now" buttons from the link you gave me! Where do I go then?
            Still on Stop

Comment

• download IRC from mirc.com then click continue then join freenode server then join amnesya channel
              GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

• Yay! Got on to mIRC!!

Has anyone noticed that some levels of amnesya have degree signs in their titles? Here are the ones without a degree sign, in order:

Level#-----------First letter of title
                19---------------S
                22---------------C
                25---------------W
                26---------------C
                27---------------O
                29---------------S
                39---------------W
                45---------------W
                49---------------G
                53---------------W
                AE---------------H

The rest have the degree sign, although I'm not sure about all of the fake levels. I know that 5A, 5B, and the fake 31 all have a sign in their titles. I'm not sure if Stop has one, but the "XX" pages don't have one either. There also seems to be a majority of Ws, Ss, Cs, an O, an H, and the Xs in the titles of the levels that don't have a degree sign... thoughts?
                BTW: Sorry Adventure... forgot!
                Last edited by Step Murt; 11-23-2008, 22:10:23.
                Still on Stop

Comment

• Well, last night on IRC we discovered that a folder for AF-AI exists. So what we're now trying to do is figure out what AF could be (www.amnesya.com/AF-AI/AF-levelname)
                  Official Amnesiac

Comment

• Originally posted by Oaky View Post
                    Well, last night on IRC we discovered that a folder for AF-AI exists.
                    Can you explain to me, how you came to conclusion like that? When you enter AF-AI in the url it doesn't ask for password and it shows the same 404 error.

Comment

• If you try /nonsense it will give 404.

If you try an existing folder /AF-AI , it redirects to /AF-AI/ and tells it exists.

I took two new PCs and IPs. One visited amnesya mainpage and level stop once, the other one just level Stop once. We will see in a month if one of them will give the answer.

Comment

• So wait, you BOUGHT two new PCs JUST for the sake of solving an Amnesya level? LOL!
                        Anyways, you inspired me to try a similar idea... I have gone on Stop once on my computor, but have also been on other levels several times as well...
                        So, I'm going to use my neighbor's computor to get onto Stop, and no other level.... hopefully something will happen on one of them!

By the way... some very heated discussions going on in mIRC chats! The more people joining the better! Trust me, it's crucial to be a part of these chats. If you have trouble getting on, PM me!
                        Last edited by Step Murt; 11-24-2008, 23:03:28.
                        Still on Stop

Comment

• Originally posted by Shematics12 View Post
                          So wait, you BOUGHT two new PCs JUST for the sake of solving an Amnesya level? LOL!
                          Anyways, you inspired me to try a similar idea... I have gone on Stop once on my computor, but have also been on other levels several times as well...
                          So, I'm going to use my neighbor's computor to get onto Stop, and no other level.... hopefully something will happen on one of them!

By the way... some very heated discussions going on in mIRC chats! The more people joining the better! Trust me, it's crucial to be a part of these chats. If you have trouble getting on, PM me!

Sorry I missed chat tonight. (had to feed and bathe my 4 year old niece) Can you do a little report on that "heated discussion" ? Any shocking new information revealed?
                          Proud Member of the Dunce Hat Society

Comment

• I found something. Go your past of computer. Then erase all of past of amnesya.com then visit amnesya and look your cookies. It write in the cookie you visited amnesya 1 times in this session!
                            GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

• Hey der.qwerd say i found a new level after level stop!!!!
                              GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

• Wow, nice job der! If Stop really was a temp end then that's dumb. The main page says nobody has solved it yet but it's not even possible to!
                                Official Amnesiac

Comment

Working...
                                X