Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Amnesya (Special thread for level Stop)

download IRC from mirc.com then click continue then join freenode server then join amnesya channel
    GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Yay! Got on to mIRC!!

Has anyone noticed that some levels of amnesya have degree signs in their titles? Here are the ones without a degree sign, in order:

Level#-----------First letter of title
    19---------------S
    22---------------C
    25---------------W
    26---------------C
    27---------------O
    29---------------S
    39---------------W
    45---------------W
    49---------------G
    53---------------W
    AE---------------H

The rest have the degree sign, although I'm not sure about all of the fake levels. I know that 5A, 5B, and the fake 31 all have a sign in their titles. I'm not sure if Stop has one, but the "XX" pages don't have one either. There also seems to be a majority of Ws, Ss, Cs, an O, an H, and the Xs in the titles of the levels that don't have a degree sign... thoughts?
    BTW: Sorry Adventure... forgot!
    Last edited by Step Murt; 11-23-2008 at 23:10:23.
    Still on Stop

Amnesya ftw

Well, last night on IRC we discovered that a folder for AF-AI exists. So what we're now trying to do is figure out what AF could be (www.amnesya.com/AF-AI/AF-levelname)
    OMG, Stop is gone! THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!
    Official Amnesiac

Iceall

Quote Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
    Well, last night on IRC we discovered that a folder for AF-AI exists.
    Can you explain to me, how you came to conclusion like that? When you enter AF-AI in the url it doesn't ask for password and it shows the same 404 error.

If you try /nonsense it will give 404.

If you try an existing folder /AF-AI , it redirects to /AF-AI/ and tells it exists.

I took two new PCs and IPs. One visited amnesya mainpage and level stop once, the other one just level Stop once. We will see in a month if one of them will give the answer.

So wait, you BOUGHT two new PCs JUST for the sake of solving an Amnesya level? LOL!
    Anyways, you inspired me to try a similar idea... I have gone on Stop once on my computor, but have also been on other levels several times as well...
    So, I'm going to use my neighbor's computor to get onto Stop, and no other level.... hopefully something will happen on one of them!

By the way... some very heated discussions going on in mIRC chats! The more people joining the better! Trust me, it's crucial to be a part of these chats. If you have trouble getting on, PM me!
    Last edited by Step Murt; 11-25-2008 at 00:03:28.
    Still on Stop

Quote Originally Posted by Shematics12 View Post
    So wait, you BOUGHT two new PCs JUST for the sake of solving an Amnesya level? LOL!
    Anyways, you inspired me to try a similar idea... I have gone on Stop once on my computor, but have also been on other levels several times as well...
    So, I'm going to use my neighbor's computor to get onto Stop, and no other level.... hopefully something will happen on one of them!

By the way... some very heated discussions going on in mIRC chats! The more people joining the better! Trust me, it's crucial to be a part of these chats. If you have trouble getting on, PM me!

Sorry I missed chat tonight. (had to feed and bathe my 4 year old niece) Can you do a little report on that "heated discussion" ? Any shocking new information revealed?
    Proud Member of the Dunce Hat Society

I found something. Go your past of computer. Then erase all of past of amnesya.com then visit amnesya and look your cookies. It write in the cookie you visited amnesya 1 times in this session!
    GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Hey der.qwerd say i found a new level after level stop!!!!
    GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Amnesya ftw

Wow, nice job der! If Stop really was a temp end then that's dumb. The main page says nobody has solved it yet but it's not even possible to!
    OMG, Stop is gone! THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!
    Official Amnesiac