No announcement yet.

Amnesya (Special thread for level Stop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found something too and I will try it in 30 november if it work I will say
    GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

There is a reference to level 52 (or 53?) in the source (wizard.swf)

Someone (Flap) claimed that he found an egg but he never told anyone how he found it.

The source used to say "before the end of autumn" last year. Then they changed it to "winter", then to "spring" and now it is "summer". I guess it is going to be "autumn" again on September 22nd or 23rd.

When you googled meantime you will find greenwich mean time.

I decompiled the flash file, saw it frame by frame. I wrote done all the numbers. The numbers transform in time. I wrote a small python script that tries all the possible combinations of numbers. With the script I was able to check more than 7000 different numbers as answers, with htm jpg mp3 and txt extensions. None of them worked.

Maybe it's a fake level.
      GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

Wow, nice job! But 7000 different numbers?!? It's a 16-digit number with only 9 digits that are changig, so this would only make 2^9 = 512 possible numbers, isn't it?

Comment

Sweet! I'm going to check it when i'm back home =)
          Need help with Amnesya? PM I am at Level Stop ATM
          Check My Riddles !
          Beat My Riddle!
          Beat My Riddle 2!
          The Protogon NEW!

My Riddle status:

Comment

Originally posted by der.qwert View Post
            Wow, nice job! But 7000 different numbers?!? It's a 16-digit number with only 9 digits that are changig, so this would only make 2^9 = 512 possible numbers, isn't it?
            Yes but I also tried the numbers backwards: x2
            Also with 4 different extensions: X4

512X2X4=4096

I also did some other things that I can't recall. It's been a while.
            If you are pm'ing about any level, please post the level's number rather than just the level's title.

Comment

Btw, can anybody tell me, why the answer to lvl AE doesn't lead me to the homepage? Unfortunately i'm no computer expert, but the answer should actually work, shouldn't it? But in fact even the "undecoded" answer doesn't work!

Comment

I remember seeing in the source "wizard.swf".
                I also remember that that level (53 - wizard) had "WEWILLROCKYOUM" (I think there may have been a second 'I' in there as well but I can't remember where). Possibly 54 and up are fakes.
                But then why go to all the trouble? Maybe we need to apply a clue from Level Stop to another level in the game.

Just some rambling. Good job on working out GMT people, great thinking!
                OMG, Stop is gone! THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!
                Official Amnesiac

Comment

Maybe you are right but I think it wont be easy like you said. I have a lot of ideas and I am working on it
                  GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

Some time ago, I noticed something about the titles of some levels of Amnesya.
                    Lv 29 has the title : °22 Quite ugly, isn't it ?
                    And then, you go to lv 22 and you get the title °09 Chess lesson.
                    °09 Chess lesson you go to lv 9 and that leads to a dead end °09 Numbers, but it is an appropriate title, isn't it?
                    29 -> 22 -> 09.
                    I don't know if this has anything to do with level Stop but I though that every little helps xD
                    Need help with Amnesya? PM I am at Level Stop ATM
                    Check My Riddles !
                    Beat My Riddle!
                    Beat My Riddle 2!
                    The Protogon NEW!

My Riddle status:

Comment

It write level 22 on level 29. It means we should remember the chess board in the 22nd level. It is only a clue about level 29 it is not about level stop. In level 22 It says level 09 because we should do the same thing with level 09 in level 22. It isnt about level stop too.
                      GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

It's coz all of those levels use ASCII P
                        OMG, Stop is gone! THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!
                        Official Amnesiac

Comment

Just another curiosity, which makes me believe, that we are wrong:
                          The url from the access pages to the levels 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50 and 51 -60 all have the same pattern: .../x-*****-x/...
                          But the url from the access page to the 4 Gates is: .../y-*****-y/...

The only other access page with a different pattern is the access page to the fake levels 31-32 : .../f-*****-s/... ( Funny note, when you substitute the numbers in this sequence, you can read: "fakes" )

Btw, is here really no computer expert, who can tell me, why i don't come to www.amnesya.com, when i enter the i* from level AE in my browser? Maybe we decoded the wrong one?!?

Comment

der.qwert. I don't get what you mean. I# means "internet #######l". Where do you enter your #######l? Do you mean the i* n*****? What do you mean you don't return to amnesya.com? When you enter the answer on AE you should go to next level. And that is actually what happens.

Sorry I don't understand.
                            If you are pm'ing about any level, please post the level's number rather than just the level's title.

Comment

PM'd you about my problem. Hopefully it is no too silly question

Comment

I understand what do you want to mean but I think It isnt about level stop so you should write it in The forum of Amnesya. Because it is a special thread for level stop
                                GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

Working...
                                X