Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Amnesya (Special thread for level Stop)

Advanced User

Sorry kaankanat if it were somewhat misleading, but it concerned not to level AE but the question whether lvl Stop is real or fake.

No problem :-)
    GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Iceall

So here I am.. Approached level Stop only few hours ago, but I'd already like to make some contribution in this..

Abovementioned robots.txt is a special file which is used for disallowing search engines to index some parts of the site. Otherwise, when you enter something about amnesya in google etc, it may throw out link to some level.
    robots.txt is nothing unusual. Even latvian news portal I'm visiting every day has robots.txt file: www.delfi.lv/robots.txt

About those eyes.. that comes from howtoplay.htm. eyes is used as example there.

About that other egg. If anybody wants, I can pm the location. I remember finding that long ago. Has title "Did you really think it would be SO easy ???", contains amnesya userbar and redirects to disney site, the same as when you enter pinocchio.htm as answer in pinocchio level, 4 gates.

Scorpion_9: Just to be sure, can you affirm the following: If i trace the IP of amnesya and then enter it in my browser, what comes up is host of amnesya.com, because it may host more than one site to that certain IP. Right?
    Last edited by Iceall; 10-29-2008 at 21:50:02. Reason: Misspelling correction

Quote Originally Posted by Iceall View Post
    Scorpion_9: Just to be sure, can you affirm the following: If i trace the IP of amnesya and then enter it in my browser, what comes up is host of amnesya.com, because it may host more than one site to that certain IP. Right?
    Yes.

What other egg are you talking about? Was there an egg already in level stop and you found a second one?
    If you are pm'ing about any level, please post the level's number rather than just the level's title.

Iceall

I counted eyes.htm as a first egg. And I know one other than that. Both are located in root folder of amnesya and have no direct connection to level stop. And I think they don't have indirect connection either. But, as there was talking about these things, I added what I had. Maybe someone sees importance in those files.

Note = eyes.htm isnt an egg of level stop. What about other egg?
    Last edited by kaankanat; 03-13-2010 at 22:19:43.
    GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Last year around the same time we reached the level Stop, Dukes said in the official forum:
    "Actually we are changing the structure of the game at that point but we need some time to do it... you'll have something to bang your head on very soon"
    I took this as a hint. Yesterday I found this game:
    http://www.xlogic.eu/
    It is from the makers (squid & Dukes) of amnesya. Maybe what Dukes meant was: we should do something in this game to get a hint towards level stop of amnesya. This game is easy (not very easy), it can be completed in about 1 hour. There are 30 levels. But I couldn't find anything hinting towards amnesya so far.

By the way there is another website that has links to everything Squid&Dukes made so far:
    http://www.neogame.eu/
    If you are pm'ing about any level, please post the level's number rather than just the level's title.

Interesting!

Note: In xlogic.eu I came to level 16 but I didnt found anything about amnesya
    Last edited by kaankanat; 03-13-2010 at 22:21:14.
    GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Amnesya ftw

Maybe the background? It seems to have a few things that could be a secret message.
    OMG, Stop is gone! THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!
    Official Amnesiac

I found this game(xlogic) many years ago in a game site. So this isnt done by Squid and Dukes. Maybe they did a site and copy pasted this game here. Did anyone finished xlogic? Or we should look background? Or something else?
    GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!