No announcement yet.

Amnesya (Special thread for level Stop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody!!!! I send a pm to squid in amnesya forum about level stop. I said him:
    ''Wont you say anything about level stop? A lot of people gave up playing amnesya for this level. Because they think this is temp end.If you dont answer me I will give up playing amnesya too. Please say a clue to me...''

And he answer me!!!:

''there is a solution to the level, although there will be news very soon about level Stop.

So stay tuned.

Squid''
    GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

Squid's "very soon" = eternity

Comment

Originally posted by kaankanat View Post
        ''there is a solution to the level, although there will be news very soon about level Stop.

So stay tuned.

Squid''

Sorry, I don't believe them anymore. The only thing we will know very soon is, that we should wait until the end of winter!

@Iceall: Enigmi had a very similar structure, even lots of levels were the same. But there were no levels AA-AE. The "non-number-levels" started there very early, but they didn't have an alphabetical order. Overall, there were around 90 levels, 30 after Le 5 Porte with a great final Sphinx-level, where you must answer 10 questions within a very limited time.

Comment

Hey Scorpion!!!! Stop reading posts and write something. I want to learn your thinkings.
          Last edited by kaankanat; 03-13-2010, 21:22:41.
          GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

Don't have much to say.
            The words "squid" and "soon" shouldn't be used very close to each other.
            If you are pm'ing about any level, please post the level's number rather than just the level's title.

Comment

I wish he could tell us a time for certain!
              OMG, Stop is gone! THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!
              Official Amnesiac

Comment

Dont you believe squid answer to me???? Why? I send pm him in amnesya forum and he answered me...

Hey Scorpion!!!! Stop reading posts and write something. I want to learn your thinkings.
                I believe he answered you, the only problem is the ''very soon''
                Giving my cat away. >http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4...onhogm4gy4.jpg

Comment

Dont you believe squid answer to me???? Why? I send pm him in amnesya forum and he answered me...
                  I didn't say that, but that I don't trust THEM! And as the others said, "squid" and "very soon" don't fit together

Comment

Ok. I understood wrongly.... Sorry

You can see, my english is very bad
                    Last edited by kaankanat; 03-13-2010, 21:23:36.
                    GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

I tried sending him a PM as well, but it went back to my inbox and there was nothing in my sent items. Odd...
                      OMG, Stop is gone! THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!
                      Official Amnesiac

Comment

What do you think about "Deja Vu", "First Encounter" and "Gathering Pieces..." pages?

Comment

I think they dont about level stop. Now we should think about GMT and other things about level stop.
                          GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm not on Stop yet (I'm on AE...), but I have noticed something that might possibly help... Before level 1, in the intro video, right after the voice says "many will fail" or something like that, you hear a weird mumbling noise that I can't seem to make anything of... any thought on this?
                            Last edited by Step Murt; 11-20-2008, 00:40:42.
                            Still on Stop

Comment

Ok... I have a Great idea for this... I believe that, at some point, the game splits into two branches, and we have gone on one to get to STOP, which marks the end of this branch. We must now go back to 60 or something and find the answer to start the second branch. Then, we combine clues from STOP, as well as the end of the other branch to get to another level (possibly 61??), and back onto a linear path! Any agreement?
                              Still on Stop

Comment

Originally posted by Shematics12 View Post
                                Ok... I have a Great idea for this... I believe that, at some point, the game splits into two branches, and we have gone on one to get to STOP, which marks the end of this branch. We must now go back to 60 or something and find the answer to start the second branch. Then, we combine clues from STOP, as well as the end of the other branch to get to another level (possibly 61??), and back onto a linear path! Any agreement?
                                That was the idea when we were stuck on level AD for a couple months.

The first candidates were level 5A 5B... and we were stuck at 5B for a while. But then we solved it and that lead us back to 59.

I played all the game from the beginning and took notes. My other branching candidates are level 50, 53 and AE. Yet I couldn't find anything useful.
                                If you are pm'ing about any level, please post the level's number rather than just the level's title.

Comment

Working...
                                X