Wogger Inside (Levels 1 - 7)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wogger Inside (Levels 1 - 7)

Woohoo!!! Bernd has a new Wogger game out.

A point and click puzzle. Good luck.

Play Wogger Inside level 1 HERE
    Play Wogger Inside level 2 HERE
    Play Wogger Inside Level 3 HERE
    Play Wogger Inside Level 4 HERE
    Play Wogger Inside Level 5 HERE
    Play Wogger Inside Level 6 HERE.
    Play Wogger Inside Level 7 HERE.

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Last edited by Purp; 09-15-2008, 06:08:49.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

Ha, ha... I did this one this morning Purp!! I was soooo excited. I've missed wogger!! Yay!!!

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

You don't think my initial post was a bit of an over reaction, do you?
      Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

ha, ha, ha... NO!!!! Not at all Purp..... it made me giggle! That was my reaction too when I saw it out, but you put if perfectly in emoticons!!!

Comment

aww, poor little guy I keep losing him down the waterfall!!!!

Edit: done, I love these games!!!!
          Last edited by ozchick; 09-16-2008, 02:53:29.

Comment

Perhaps I'm to silly for this - but is there any instruction? It seems as if it's a video, that stops, I click, it runs a little and then nothing??
            What is the goal?

Comment

@bip - no, no you're not... it takes a little while to get used to. The idea is to get the little guy to the end of the scene (then a new one gets released and you continue on).

I found this one a little hard to start. Here's a clue

Comment

This game makes no sense. I can only go right, up, left (where there is a whirlpool and takes me right back), and down to a rock with a sprocket. I cant do anything else.

Comment

@pennsteve67...
                  edit: sorry pennsteve.. not the waterfall

Comment

Ok, I got the sprocket and opened the rock, but I cant do anything else when he goes down the waterfall.

Comment

Have you

Sorry Pennsteve I think I confused you when i wrote my first spoiler. I meant to say to go first to

Comment

Oooooook, its either put the cog on the rock and die in the river or go underneath and die under there.

I give up. When Im underneath in the cave I can only for forward or backward. either way you end up having to die.
                        Last edited by Adventure; 09-19-2008, 23:45:39. Reason: Please use your edit button to avoid multiple posting.

Comment

@ pennsteve...

Don't give up it's such a good game.

Comment

Ummm........I cant get back to the whirlpool. After I got the cog i went to the rock. Now I can only go to the rock or under to the cave. When I am in the cave I cant do anything but go forward and get smashed in the rocks or go back out to the ocean.

Ok, this is like a pixel hunt. To get up through the gap you have to hit it in the exact right spot. I finally got up, but it took awhile.

Nah. I give up. Not my type of game. sorry

Comment

oooh Pennsteve... I suppose it's not for everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X