X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Circuit!

Not another zombie book...

Yes, another zombie book!
    This one is different! It follows the stories of four different characters (instead of the usual 1 (or 1 group)) has almost no major sections including the military (which has been done and overdone in just about EVERY OTHER BOOK) and,
    drumroll please...

It ACTUALLY has a logical explaination of zombies, where they come from, how they work, and how they came into existance!

So, if you are ready to start a whole new, better zombie experience:
    CLICK HERE!

WARNING: This book might not be suitable for young children! Read at your own risk! Please do not read if you do not approve of horror!

Please leave feedback of any kind. Whether it be good or bad, it all helps me!

Those who HAVE left feedback:
    EscapeGirl | HeartoftheDark | someguy | funja | LovelyUndeadVam | Clank | ShiningStar | 1momomo124

Thank you for the support!
    Last edited by Justeazy; 06-08-2009, 08:00:53.
    READ
    >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
    It'll SHOCK you!
    Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

YAY! Gonna go read.

First off...it's an interesting read! I like that you are developing the characters a bit. I really

Not my usual type of story to read, due to violence, but it's an entertaining story, and I'm curious where you'll go with it!

Anyway, I thought I'd point out a couple minor things in case you missed them.

From Sherell's story, toward the end of the chapter:

From William's story, 1st main paragraph:

2. (From 2nd main paragraph)

Comment

Glad you're liking it Escape!

Well, sorry I

Thanks for the typos! I fixed them. If you notice any more, don't hesitate to correct me
      READ
      >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
      It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

Justeazy - Are there only four short stories?

Comment

There are going to be more.
          He's typing up chapters to each of the characters, making a distinct story for each.

I think it's brilliant.

Comment

Well... kinda yes and no to both of those...

There are 4 distinct, short stories, for each of the main characters. However, they will get longer (as that is not the final versions up now)
            However, they all revolve around the same concept, and their stories converge into one after a little while. Some of them meet up, they can have conflict with eachother, and in one way or another, they will all influence one another by the time the book is over.

PS, thx for the "brilliant" someguy

UPDATE EDIT: I got another part up! Jack Borring's first part of the story!
            Also, added a little into the section of the "Zombie History" stuff.

STILL need a last name for Julia.
            It needs to be something old/regal sounding, like she is full of pride... hmm
            READ
            >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
            It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

I decided to link my story somewhere to.
              But no feedback yet. D:

Comment

Okay, I've got the 4th part (first "Julia" chapter) done and ready for posting. I'm just waiting for a last name before I post it.
                STILL need a last name for Julia
                It needs to be something old/regal sounding, like she is full of pride... hmm

As soon as I get that last name, I'll edit it in, then post it!

For those of you who have read Jack Borring's first part:
                Last edited by Justeazy; 09-17-2008, 03:26:24.
                READ
                >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

that annoyed me so much and those are all the states around me

ahhhhhhhhhhhh oh wait just my dog

sigpic

Comment

Sorry about that funja. The "south east" was just where I decided to set this SMALL town, lol.
                    Don't worry, it's fiction tho (for now )

EDIT: I have posted the first part of Julia's story up. I let it cut off at the first point where her last name is mentioned.
                    Hopefully, this will influence those who liked her part to think up a last name!
                    READ
                    >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                    It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

Little typo needing attention: (Hack Borring's story - 3rd paragraph)

First paragraph of Julia's story the word "accross" should be "across."

From Julia's story, 3rd paragraph:
                      Should be THEY?

Okay, I have to say I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED the part with Jack Borring in it! Great writing! And incredibly suspenseful! His is probably my favorite story at this point because you really built up the suspense.

As for Julia's story, it seems you're building up suspense there, too!

And here's an idea for her name:

Just ideas. I'm really looking forward to more! I'm so curious what's happening! Good job!

Comment

Thank you for the support escape!

Yep, you are right on all of those.
                        (I am just typing with Wordpad. My MSWord subscription ran out, so I cannot do spelling/grammar checks anymore, )

Hmmm... I like that second choice... How exactly do you pronounce that first one exactly?

PS, little typo in your telling of my little typo's: You put "Hack Borring" instead of Jack, lol

EDIT: Okay, fixed those. I also noticed that:

And I wouldn't have found it without going back for what you said
                        READ
                        >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                        It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

Ooh! Glad I could help you!

The first option for the last name

Oh, and just came up with more potential last names:

And here is a good site for last names:
                          http://www.last-names.net/

Of course I don't expect you to use these, but if it can help get the train of thought going, then I can read more of Julia's story!

AND LOL!!! That's too funny that I had a typo when pointing out a typo! Silly me.

Comment

Ooh, I have to ask. Do you like how I switch the perspective atseeminglyrandom points between characters better (Sherall, Jack, Julia) or where it stays all at one person (William)

Hmmm, those are both good too (I knew pronounce of the second one, just not sure on the first, but I was right, lol)

I think I know what I'm going to use, but I'll wait until tomorrow to see if any better results pop up.

PS, has anyone noticed any of the character connections yet? There have been 2!
                            READ
                            >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                            It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

I think I will have to read the stories all together in one sitting and watch for connections. I didn't notice them this time 'round. But I read two last night, and two tonight. I think when I am more awake I'll read them again and try to keep and eye on those things.

Another couple potential last names:
                              Just a few more that came to mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X