Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Space

It's out now.
    It basicly has your main character on a space station that has been taken over by aliens. A creepy shooter that is more for hardcore gamers, because if your bad at shooters or are more leasurly, you'll die quickly and often.
    But what distinguishes it from other shooters, is the enemies. While most shooters encourage you to aim for the head, this one encourages you to aim for the tentacle like appendages that are attached to enemies, or by taking out the legs of opponents. Shooting these things is hard though, so you have the ability to slow down time momentarily and aim for these appendages to score a kill. But that in no way makes the game easier, it still has a high degree of difficulty, and is gauranteed to make you sit on the edge of your seat and scare the crap out of you.
    Last edited by someguy; 10-30-2008, 17:02:08.

Haha, I've played the game at a friends house, and it is difficult. Getting attacked from all directions ata fast pace with very limited ammo is hard. I've died like, a million times and I'm playing on normal.

Comment

Sometime next year?

This game looks pretty cool, the PlayStation store already had downloadable content before the game was even out
      Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

Yeah,they were a bit hazy about that, I didn't see the E3 section on that, so I didn't catch the actual release.
        But it's insane.

Comment

So how come you have played it when its not out. Is it FPS or PS.
          New York!
          Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
          There's nothing you can’t do,

Now you're in New York!
          These streets will make you feel brand new,
          These lights will inspire you,
          Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

JAY Z AND ALICIA KEYS - EMPIRE STATE OF MIND CLICK HERE

Comment

It is out.
            It's amazing, it's not a FPS.

Comment