this is how this game works:
i have a list of questions for you to answer, BUT (the catch) your answers can only start with the letter i say. like this...
and i say you can only answer them starting with the letter O.
2. Olath, KS
* As many people as possible answer until the poster of the questions says time is up, and announces the winner. It doesn't matter how much time, but it cannot go past 3 minutes (if there is no post within 3 minutes, then after the first submitted post).
* You do not have to answer all the questions, just as many as possible. Be fast though, and if you don't know one skip it. do not dawdle on one question.
* You cannot edit your post, otherwise your post won't count.
* Each answer is worth five (5) points. If anyone has the same answer on a question, like i put ox for animal and player A put ox for animal, it's crossed off.
* Follow the order of the questions. If you don't want to put the numbers, just put spaces between the answers. Like if you knew number five and seven, but not six, put a space between them to represent six and how you didn't answer it. ex:
(blah blah number 4)
(blah blah number 5)
(blah blah number 7)
* The winner posts the next questions.
normally, this game is played with a die, but we don't have one, so just think of a random letter.
be aware that anyone who posts after the winner of the last game is tallying does not count. sorry.
also, FOLLOW THE
i'll be the one tallying this one. they can only start with G: