Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have a pop-up blocker on your computer. That may prevent it from coming in. Also, some virus protection/Firewall programs prevent downloads as well. I would check those two things to see if that might be holding you back.
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Comment

Yes, and enable ActiveX in your browser optiions as I said before I think.

Comment

Game Loading Problems

All I get is a black rectangle after I download and it says click to play. This is in the escape rooms. Any ideas?

Comment

you may need to update your flash player:

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/...ShockwaveFlash

or Active X:

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/...d/download.cgi

I am not sure what you were playing
          Last edited by OneBun; 04-27-2006, 05:57:14.
          Looney GHer!

Comment

hey guys i'm HELL NO and i register ty for your help but it didn't work ty
            IM FAT AND DUMB!!DO U BELIEVE ME?AND EVIL!

Comment

What kind of computer do you have? I'm curious if you have a Mac.
              Looney GHer!

Comment

Hi Dallas, sorry that it didn't work. I'm at the end of my knowledge and don't know why you can't install it :-(
                You should post in a specific forum and ask there since we are not really experts for such questions here I think.

Comment

it's ok i put a post in the alobe site you gave me so i guess it's ok!!!ty for the site

Comment

Have you tried to download it again since? If so, can you tell me where you are sending the dwonload, and describe what you see after it happens? I hear you say a box. Do you see at least anything come through other than that? I may be able to walk you through what you need to do but you have to let me know if you have tried all the things I have suggested...or if you understand what I said.
                    Looney GHer!

Comment

i download it in download.com and it's saids cogratgulation you've finish downloading the shockwave program.but it didn't work when i play games

Comment

Dallas, maybe you would better download it directly from the Macromedia website that I announced in my earlier post. There is an instruction how to do it and it will be directly and automatically tested after installation if it works. If I read the instructions on the Macromedia site, you download first only an installer that you have to locate on your pc, doubleclick it and it will download and install the program then:

1. Click the "Download Now" button to begin installing Macromedia Shockwave Player.

2. When asked, save the Installer to your desktop.

3. When the download is complete, locate the Installer and double-click on it. The Installer will launch and dialog boxes will lead you through the rest of the installation process.

4. When the Macromedia Shockwave Player movie begins playing, your installation is successful.

It seems to me that you have only downloaded it but not yet installed.

So maybe you could try again from here and see if it is successful:
                        http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/...d/download.cgi

Comment

it's not working./................>_<

thx but useless thxx

Comment

Help on loading The Hook Up game

Please will someone help! I have been trying to play this game since it was posted, but just can't get it to work! There must be some kind of particular program it uses to load cos I can't get it to work at home, but just tried on the computer at work and its fine. It looks so good too!

Please let me know anybody - I would be so grateful!!

Comment

Have you tried the direct link?

Here:
                              http://www.the-n.com/games/hookup/hookup.php

It is working fine for me, when using IE.
                              Looney GHer!

Comment

Yep - just get a blank screen. I'm using Internet Explorer too. Looked at the games website & this forum and other people seem to be having the same problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X