No announcement yet.

Kings Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea how to open the locked chest? I need to get that firesword, the other items are pretty useless against Pulkerrimo

Comment

The Earth bow is in the Northern Village. (map link posted earlier) near the mini boss that you would have killed. If you cant see it make sure you check behind trees etc.

Comment

Defeat Finall Boss No Sword!!!!!

Forget the Fire Sword, I didn't want to waste anymore of my life looking for clues on a fire sword.

The final boss is weak to fire, so buy about 10 - 15 fire bomb scroll or what ever you call them and save up about 10 black jars of fire bombs . . . you might not need that many . . . (save game at the store in the forest close to the boss, go to main menu and reload game, two new fire scrolls will appear at store every time you reload)

when you fight the boss, run back toward the gate and he will stop there, stand just outside his sword reach and use the potion and scrolls making sure you stand where they hit him . . . you will win . . . no fire sword needed.

now just for fun, can someone say how to get the darn fire sword?

Comment

All you have to do is double-click Mukka's scroll to read it, then the box containing the fire sword will open when you click on it.

Comment

Foffo, et al

Alright, you guys seem to be kicking ass in this game. Any chance someone can provide a hint on defeating Foffo and the other white knights? I am not hitting these guys with enough force - only 1 point at a time. Anything quicker out there that I have not seen yet? I tried the dark magic bow and other magic bow and they seem to have no added effect (-1 for each arrow hitting). It's getting a bit annoying!

Comment

kind of lame question but what do you do after beating the boss of the first chapter. i cant find anywhere to go and theres no clues

Comment

Where is this portal i killed the cow first and everyone else and can't find leader of rebels only person left is the merchant??

Comment

where is the tent? wat is it nxt 2?

wher is de tent with the flag on it?

Originally posted by funkygenius View Post
                  the flag is a little red banner on a stand near a tent.....it blends in with the background so its hard to find until you hover your mouse over it.

If you drag an item to the little looped arrow on the bottom right, you can drop it.

is there a map for this game? im Friggin Lost
                  gaming mad:
                  wer is the tent?
                  Last edited by Mistery; 11-03-2008, 09:32:22. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Comment

Maps link at post 13

Comment

wheres de rebels boss???!!!!!!

help!! i have killed the crazy cow boss and i cant find the rebels boss. i need help! and how do u kill him?

thanx

Comment

how do u get to mr volare cos im realy stuck
                        plz reply

Comment

Originally posted by icecube View Post
                          I just used the Air Gladius I got from the last boss. It has great damage and bonus, while also being air . If you didn't pick it up when you killed that boss, then... X_X.
                          Where do you get the air gladius from?
                          I can't defeat the guy with AIR WEAKNESS!!!
                          CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO FIND IT!!!
                          IT'S REALLY ANNOYING NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO!!!

I really need somebody to reply!!!
                          Thanx!!!
                          Last edited by Mistery; 11-03-2008, 09:31:58. Reason: merged double post

Comment

Originally posted by GEZZA101 View Post
                            Where do you get the air gladius from?
                            I can't defeat the guy with AIR WEAKNESS!!!
                            CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO FIND IT!!!
                            IT'S REALLY ANNOYING NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO!!!

I really need somebody to reply!!!
                            Thanx!!!

I have the same problem and it's driving me nut! I've started all over again, but i still didn't find the air gladius!

Comment

ive found ice gladuis and air gladuis killled both off them i got the earth bow who do i kill with that?

Originally posted by Vaesje View Post
                              I have the same problem and it's driving me nut! I've started all over again, but i still didn't find the air gladius!
                              killl the wtaer weakness guy and he drops it
                              Last edited by Adventure; 11-23-2008, 20:05:49. Reason: Please use your edit button to avoid multiple posting.

Comment

Originally posted by icecube View Post
                                I just used the Air Gladius I got from the last boss. It has great damage and bonus, while also being air . If you didn't pick it up when you killed that boss, then... X_X.
                                Where Can YOu get Air Gladius Plz Help

Comment

Working...
                                X