No announcement yet.

Kings Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that walkthrough herb. It helped me realize what I'd done wrong first time through. (Didn't pick up the earth bow when I defeated that third boss!)

Now however I'm running into a different problem. I kill Ca****iork but no precision bow drop! Then, after I've killed that boss, I cannot go through the portal to the Northern Madness Woods!?!

I've checked all the bosses are indeed dead now, and even went back and made sure I re-read the Mukka scroll after relogging. Any idea what I might have missed that the boss in Northern Madness is not dropping the bow, and then I cannot go through the portal?

TIA
    Last edited by SnoopyD; 08-20-2009, 23:37:23. Reason: spelling

Comment

I've completed this a few times so i know what i'm talking about.
      I have information about the more difficult parts of Kings Island.
      If you want a map of the world i've found a website
      http://www.ageofgames.net/

Where is the red king's flag?
      It's blended in with the campsites where the soldiers are. So just run around try to find it.

Where is the tower?
      If you found the red kings flag, it's just a little southeast from the flag.
      (it's much easier of you go to ageofgames.net)

How to get the fire sword.
      There is a chest by the boss Sbarbunzo. Kill him first. If you try to open the chest you'll see that's it's locked. Click on the mukka scroll twice to open it up. (quote from Jersey13) (btw if you need a special weapon to defeat a certain boss, go back around to the bosses you already killed and see if you overlooked any of them.

Defeating Pulkerrimo
      You may find you might not be able to hit on him at first with melee. This is because you need the abyss and light amulets. You can get them from killing the sergeant paladin and Foffo.

Handy tip
      ALWAYS save before you begin the final battle with Pulkerrimo. So if you didn't bring something that you need to kill him, you won't have to start over.

If you're having trouble finding one of the bows (earthbow, dark rock bow, etc) or swords (ice gladius, air gladius, fire sword) Then like in my first post visit ageofgames.net for the map of Kings Island 1.
      The Bosses that drop the special weapons -
      Rebel Sergeant : King's Path
      Mr. Volare : Southern Village
      Minkia : South Madness Woods
      Caponiork : East Madness Woods
      Mukka : West Madness Woods
      Foffo : South Forbidden Forest
      Sbarbundo : North Forbidden Forest
      Last edited by Mistery; 10-24-2009, 15:37:37. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of making multiple posts in a row

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer Tree
        If you're having trouble finding one of the bows (earthbow, dark rock bow, etc) or swords (ice gladius, air gladius, fire sword) Then like in my first post visit ageofgames.net for the map of Kings Island 1.
        The Bosses that drop the special weapons -
        Rebel Sergeant : King's Path
        Mr. Volare : Southern Village
        Minkia : South Madness Woods
        Caponiork : East Madness Woods
        Mukka : West Madness Woods
        Foffo : South Forbidden Forest
        Sbarbundo : North Forbidden Forest
        Thing of it is, as I said, I have killed Ca****iork (repeatedly) and no drop of any kind from him. I've been diligent to make sure he is in the clear, nothing near him to obscure anything. Then, after he is dead I am unable to pass through the portal to the next level.

Am I to conclude the game has become glitched somehow?

9/11/09 Is it possible you cannot get Caponiork to drop his weapon if you killed Mukka first?

Just thought I would come back and let it be known that the version of the game at CrazyMonkeyGames is glitched. Thanks to this I was unable to progress past East Madness. As well, after redoing the game 3X's from that source of the game I was unable to enter Northern Madness.

The portal to North was not even present in that version of the game for some reason.

Using Age of Games as a portal I had no problem entering North Madness even without needing to finish off other parts.
        Last edited by Mistery; 10-24-2009, 15:37:49. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of making multiple posts in a row

Comment

i dont kick ass at this game but iv gotten pretty far and i killed foffo hitting him ones the hole way i had a good great axe++, the dancer warrior armor, i used 1 light heal pot and i used other stuff like rock skin and pression pots only 1 of each tho and i made it through hope i help

Comment

Kings Island 1 Special Edition

Has anyone finished the special edition for Kings Island 1, Kaptivo's Rage? I have all defeated all of the bosses except for the Light Guardian, the Dimensional Guardian and Capinork. I have the Holy Axe, but they are all immune. I must be missing a weapon, please help.

Comment

I will try playing that!

Its awsome until i lost
              Last edited by ShiningStar; 02-11-2010, 19:00:15. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of making multiple posts in a row :)
              Lolz This is not a signature
              sigpic

Comment

Solution found: missing areas, Fire Sword, etc.

Now that its much too late to prevent frustration for lots of other users... I've figured out why some people ( me included, for awhile ) have had so much trouble with finding the Fire Sword and/ or moving backwards in the game to pick up missed items.
                The problem seems to be that as played via some websites, the lower and right hand edges of the playing area aren't displayed, like they are cropped off somehow. This means that any time a portal appears on the right or bottom edge of a level, it is impossible to move your character to that point or even to see it.
                The easiest way to tell if you are playing on one of these sites is to note, at the beginning of a level: Does the level begin with your character invisible, i.e. off the bottom of the screen, only to appear after you click somewhere that moves him into the viewable area?
                I've noticed the same problem playing "Gunslinger's Gold", another game by Foofa- and presumably using similar code.
                The fix, for me, has been playing the game via another site.
                I had the problem playing via flonga.com, but was able to finish the game playing from crazymonkeygames.com.
                Hope this saves someone some frustration!

Comment

hi im not that good at kings island but i really need something with earth power like a bow,sword or axe could some one help me out im kinda a at kings island and i need something with earth power to kill hurmus and someone else

Originally posted by aarthi.asdad View Post
                  Thank you ice cube..
                  @Atcak47.. As far as I have explored there are no flags to be picked up.. Also, you cannot drop items that you have picked up but you can sell them to the merchant. If you have already sold a lot of items, the merchant's inventory will become full and he wont be able to buy from you.. Hope that helps.
                  yes you can drop items you pick up if you look uder the bottom right corner there should be a slated arrow if you drag an item over it and let it go it will drop it for you

Comment

Working...
                  X