No announcement yet.

Test Kitchen 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess we are in the same place. Don't know what the deal is with the box and wine upstairs or the wall panel upstairs.

EDIT**I just got the panel open upstairs. I don't know how, maybe I was just clicking in the wrong place before....

Ahh. much progress, but, it looks like I need one more bottle of whiskey from somewhere. I need the one that goes in the first inventory space. Anybody know where that is?? Seems like I've looked everywhere.
    Last edited by Michelle; 10-22-2008, 16:54:51.

Comment

I am stuck there also. what is with the map and the area that looks like it has a missing circle spot?

nvm figured it out. still looking for last bottle

Comment

The map goes

I'm still missing a bottle, though.

Oh! Good job. Please tell me if you find that elusive last bottle.

Seriously, where could it be? There are no more locked places. I looked everywhere.

Except, obviously the place where it is.

Ahhhh!!! PoP! Found it!

Comment

congratulations just found it myself

Comment

I need help to find bottle for space no 2?

Comment

Really nice game. Needed the hints so thanks for those. With those huge speakers and all the liquor I might have named it Party Room 2 instead of Test Kitchen 2.

Comment

If someone still is playing could I please get a hint to the last bottle (see post #35) so I can finish this nice little game? Please?

Comment

Originally posted by Triangel View Post
                  If someone still is playing could I please get a hint to the last bottle (see post #35) so I can finish this nice little game? Please?
                  I think that is the one that was in the

Comment

Oh.. I must have missed clicking on that one! Thank you very much, jack!

..and out..

Comment

Great game!!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

can someone help me find the last piece of the note, upper left, and how can i get the panel open upstairs? please

Comment

Comment

what is the green bottle item 14?

Comment

Comment

Is anyone here? I can't find the square bottle that goes in the wall.

Comment

Working...
                                X