Choosing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing Game

Who would you rather date, which would you rather have, eat, drink etc, where would you rather be? These are all the questions asked in this game. Basically choose which choice you'd rather have then, post another two for someone else to choose. I'll start with:

Bruce Willis/ Ashton Kutcher
    Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Hmmmm, well Bruce Willis is more action but a little old and Ashton Kutcher is a little ladies man (Hate that, just want one girl), but he gets to Punk'd ppl. I'll say Bruce Willis

Would you rather: Be a fictional video game character where you can't die and you can do whatever you want, but you're doing the same thing over and over again because you can't change the storyline/Be a real-life human were you can change your future but you can die and can't do whatever you want
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

Since I love to be as independent as it is possible, I'd rather be a real-life human.

Would you rather eat vegetables that you don't like or fried worms? (lol)

Comment

Do I have to choose? Neither, but Fried worms (I like Fear Factor, need to live up to all the gross stuff I watch)

Would you die: Slow and painfully by a knife stab or quick and painless by a neck snap or gunshot to head
        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by Freakshow59
          Would you die: Slow and painfully by a knife stab or quick and painless by a neck snap or gunshot to head
          omg you worry me you do lol but anyway the quicker the better so
          neck snap or gunhot

Television or Computer (that should be an easy one lol)
          Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
          sigpic

Comment

I'll choose the computer,cuz u can never get bored wid it,but with T.V. on the other hand,im im too much out of it already.

If u knew ur were about to die in a few days, would u spend it making them the best days of ur life/stay at home moping and thinking about ur sad life.

Comment

Duhhhhh!!! Making them the best days of my life!

Do I (me) worry you that I'm currently stalking you or am fine with you and don't care whatI do, say or think

Comment

i actually don't care, sorry

would you rather be a romantic type or a sportive type (like when going on dates, you go to a little cosy restaurant or you go bungeejumping??)
                Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

I would rather be a sporty type.

Would your rather be who you are or be a rich and famous celebrity. And if you want to be a celebrity, who would you wanna be.
                  Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                  tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                  we grow old because we stop playing games"
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmm,i think i would wanna be a rich and famour celeb, cuz thats my lives aim, lol.
                    Hmm dnno.Ok dont laugh but i think i prefer arnold the actor cuz he has done everything in his life and is very down to earth.
                    Or i think ill be Tom cruise, cuz he gets all the ladiessss.

Ok, if u had an option would u kill for money(no1 would ever know but ur concience would trouble u all ur life)/work hard and earn it(but it would take a lot of time).

Comment

Get Rich or Die Trying!!! (That's for the first option)

Would you rather: Risk your life for a family member in trouble or talk to a serial killer who has no handcuffs on, but does not have a weapon or anything

Comment

risk my life of course! who would chose the 2nd option??!!

let's get simple

Jelly or peanut butter
                        Dance your cares away Worries for another day

get down with your bad-self

Comment

Peanut Butter, Even tough I hate both

Puzzle Pirates or Runescape?

Comment

Runescape!

train or plane
                            Dance your cares away Worries for another day

get down with your bad-self

Comment

hmm...plane!

Would u rather buy a PSP that's cost's a lot OR a nintendo DS that's worth less and has a touch screen?
                              If life gives ya lemons,squirt them in your friends eyes.

Comment

Working...
                              X