No announcement yet.

Your Short Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very religious Super T. I thought that it was very good.
    GH Family (possibly the coolest )
    Brother: ~GH Dog~
    Cousins: Chocbubbles, Animal Dragon, Yoshifan19, Emo234, 2 Tails, funja
    (highlight the text, there's someone hiding. )
    Ghost Robot Cousin: Clank

Comment

Thanks!
      sigpic
      Call me crazy! Im a member of the Loony Bin!
      ONLINE FAMILY!
      Hugo_Smith = Brother

awesomeman = Brother

Humphry = Sister

http://supertoria4umz.smfforfree4.com/

Comment

edit!!! OMG I'M SORRY! There's a word I need to fix!

edit2: great, I completely forgot this had things in it that aren't suited for littler kids...

It's absolutely no problem T.

Here's one that I wrote for another site:

Not suited for children under the age of 13.

*Note:
        Karan = CARE-en
        Charisse = Sure-EEZ*
        GH Family (possibly the coolest )
        Brother: ~GH Dog~
        Cousins: Chocbubbles, Animal Dragon, Yoshifan19, Emo234, 2 Tails, funja
        (highlight the text, there's someone hiding. )
        Ghost Robot Cousin: Clank

Comment

A short shot story!

This one chapter and that is it!

Charaters:
          Hector-A boy who lives alone and his own boss.VERY RANDOM.But very quiet.
          Link-Hector's pet.A riolu who can speak english!Very calm and Honest.
          Zachary-A nerd who wants Hector to be his friend.(Hector refuses and if they do,he got tricked!)He wants Link very badly.
          Zachary's momhe is a mom,duh.
          Zachary's dad:Husband to his wife duh.
          Brandoen:Zachary's brother he wished that he was the oldest.
          Trevor:Zachary's youngest brother,VERY ANNOYING AND HE HITS LINK!
          Tasheem:Zachary's friend.VERY ANNOYING ASLO.
          Kyle:IN this story,he gives info to help him escape.
          On to the story!

One friday.....
          Hector was planning a relaxing weekend until he insulted Zachary and had to spend the night with him.
          He left with Link got to get greeted by his mom....he was hugged to deaf.
          As Link climbed up a tree he said:"OMG! His mom is treating hector like a baby!" Hector was blue when got out and told Link to get down.
          When he entered,Hector was surprized about all the Red and Green!
          Link was on the couch when has pushed off by Zachary's dad!
          Link said:"IF YOU PUSH ME OFF AGAIN I'LL I'LL-"
          Then when he looked at him he was scared to death and Hector got him.
          Hector said to Link:"If you ruin our plan we going to live here!" Link thought..
          said "OH NOES!" He points to Trevor.I see him with a wooden sword and he jumped on Link and started to hit him with the sword.He said:"Giggy up!"
          Then Hector glared at him with a cold,strong look....he ran off! He said to Link
          "Are you ok?" Link nodded and we got the stairs.Zachary greeted him and he
          and Link fell to the floor with a hard dud!He petted Link to the point Hector called for Hector and pushed Zachary down.
          He said:"Welcome!If you act up,I'll call your mom and let you live here!"
          Link wanted to punch him in the face but couldn't.
          by dinner his mom called my mom and told to him and Link live here.
          That are surprized by the lie.
          Zachary cheered and Hector frowned.
          Link was crying and he excused him and Link from the table.
          Hector said:"Link was going to escape tomorrow."
          It is the day where we can fool around.(Saturday)
          By 11:00 am Hector and Link got out just to get taunted by Tasheem,
          he jokingly said:"Snorlax and Non-Link!"
          I commanded Link to punch him in the face and Tasheem fell down and we ran!
          Afew miles away I stopped and saw a guard dog.....Link used Aura sphere and
          the dog fainted.We got a chain and a stake.GWe pulld some lumber off the
          fences of the unsold houses. and Got back.By the night we went up stairs and get a place of twine and tied it to the stake and Link threw just enough tp pierce the tree bark.Hector put the chain on a Large rock I found in Zachary's room and Link and Hector the chain and climbed down the tree.
          We got out with leaving holograms....
          end.
          room.
          GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!

Comment

Poor dog. It's so heartbreaking. I hate when people do this. They only have a dog to comfort themselves, when they KNOW that having a pet bears a burden, and with the comfort that it provides comes responsibility. Once they don't need the comfort anymore, and they get what they want, BOOM, the pet is banished from their lives. Pet's aren't just a cuddly, understanding toy that you can easily sell. A pet is your lifelong friend, and should stay that way, whether you're in the dumps or skyhigh. And maybe people really are too stupid to realize if no one takes the pet from the shelter, they DIE.
            As they say, there really IS no intelligent life on earth...

Comment

Continuing Brain Hotel, The Comic Book Game
              "You made me realize I HATE this town!" said Ed. "Emotional breakthrough?" Robot 6 asked skeptically. "Yep. Hate is an emotion." said Ed, as they drove away out of the crazy town of A Thousand Villains.
              Soon, Ed reached his small, cozy apartment at the outskirts of TTOAV (The Town Of A Thousand Villains). "Well, this is home. Feel free to do whatever you like." And with that, Ed collapsed into his sofa, and started snoring. The robot walked around nervously, constantly scanning his surroundings like a new dog just bought from the pound. Finally, Robot 6 decided to do something useful for Ed. A Robot's point of view for "useful" is something like a nuclear explosion in your house, to get rid of those pesky mice. He marched to the bathroom, and opened the door. He found that the tub had just enough room for his plans.
              Immediately, Robot 6 flew to the nearest Car Shop. He paid for a can of Motor Oil and some Thingumies that the shop recently restocked on. The cashier treated the robot as if he were just another ordinary customer. Being a citizen in TTOATV, you must always be prepared for the unexpected.
              Soon, Robot 6 reached Ed's home, and found Ed awake and watching TV. Ed greeted Robot 6, and asked where he was. Robot 6 replied that he was at a carshop. Assuming that Robot 6 wanted to fix himself up, Ed did not concern himself with it.
              A few bustling minutes later, Robot 6 was done with his creation. He looked down, and petted his new Robodog fondly. Ed, curious at his new friend's dissappearance, checked in on Robot 6. At the sight of the Robodog, Ed could not decide whether he should feel amazed or angry. The robot had wasted Ed's money! But Ed decided to let it go. The robot must be lonely without any robot friends.
              So, Ed had a pretty normal day, showered, had dinner, and went to sleep. Early the next morning, Ed woke up to a bright, and sunshiney day filled with warmth and friednliness. Ed took Robot 6 with him to do his job, in case Ed needed any help.
              "Next stop... Prodsville lane, room numero 575." Ed declared to no one in particular. "Why ar you so happy?" inquired Robot 6. "Nope, not happy. Just to start off my mornin' enthusiasm." Ed said. The robot stayed silent, not knowing what to say to this. Bored with driving, Ed started thinking. Thinking about his wife, who ran away with his dog. Thinking about Brain hotel, andhow he managed to save the world. And he pondered on how strangely Prosville lane sounded like Prods Villaine. As in Villain. Nearly crashing into the car in from of him, Ed decided that it would be better to focus on the road... And when he arrived... He saw...
              TO BE CONTINUED! (Not that any of you would be still interested in knowing the next part.)
              please visit Impulsitivity.webs.com. Thank you, I appreciate it!

Comment

Bob's Tale

Well, here's mine. A bit random, but bear with it, OK? It has a deep, emotional ending.

Once upon a time there was a seahorse called Bob. Bob was very depressed for no apparent reason. Then he realised that he was, in fact, a frog. Then he realised that he was allergic to water because it made him come out in purple and orange spots. Bob thought to himself, "How can I be a frog if I am allergic to water?" And then he discovered that he wasn't a frog. He was a fly. So Bob flew far, far away from the pond that held only bad memories and nightmares for him, and he flew up into the geat open skies, and as he flew he came across a gentle pigeon...
                Wait a minute. That pigeon was smaller than he was. He glanced back over his shoulder and found that he had a neck, and he was bigger than the pigeon. Bob thought that he must be an albatross, so he flew further and further, out to sea, enjoying the sensation of sea spray in his face, yet feeling... wrong. As if he didn't belong.
                The sensation did not last long. Suddenly, Bob was falling, spiralling down, down, down, into a deep dark pit of despair. He realised with a jolt that he had been shot. But sailors didn't shoot albatrosses, did they? They thought it was bad luck. And his final thought, as he fell towards the deck of a ship, was that he would never truly know who he was.

Bob woke with a start. He got up, and somehow just kept getting up, until he was in the air. He wasn't flying, just floating. As if he was somehow part of the air. He looked around him. There he was, on the deck of that ship he had seen when he had been an albatross.
                His eyes were drawn sickeningly towards a creature's body lying at an unnatural angle near by. And as he clapped eyes on that creature's body, Bob knew what was going on.
                He was dead. That body was his own corpse.
                And Bob knew why he had never belonged anywhere he had been, be it the pond or the skies.
                Because the type of creature that Bob was is rejected by Mother Earth for all their sins against the world that they call home.
                Bob knew that the unnatural feeling he had been having was because he had not been in the right place for his species. He had been trying to take over the place of other creatures.
                Can you guess what Bob really was all along?

Yes, that's right.

He was human.
                This is Kitty. Smile for Kitty!
                WHY AREN'T YOU SMILING?
                There we go. Kitty is happy. Kitty likes smiles.

"I All Alone Beweep My Outcast State."
                "For often through the silent nights,
                A funeral, with plumes and lights,
                And music, went to Camelot.
                Or when the moon was overhead,
                Came two young lovers lately wed.
                'I am half sick of shadows', said
                The Lady of Shalott"

Comment

Great and deep stories

Comment

Working...