No announcement yet.

Amateur surgeon: Christmas edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the first one im getting stuck (which probably sounds really sad) i got all the branches, gift, and candy canes out and i zapped the wire with the taser, i pulled out the lightbulbs but i still cant get the wire out can someone plz help me thx.

tell me if im wrong but i only found 4 lightbulbs and there is no yellow dotted line after i pulled out all the lightbulbs and closed the wounds. help please

Comment

Omg

i dont know what im suppose to do what do i do whith the guy in the snow help please

Comment

what do you do on level 2 after you attach the seat belt to the reindeer?

Comment

I'm Growing Quite Pissed

How in the hell do you not kill the guy with the frozen heart? You obviously have to use the torch to melt the ice...but he keeps dying!!! T_T Can some please explain to me how to do this one??? O.o

Comment

zap the cord so you can cut the lights out remove the light and stich him up pull ou the cord and your all good
            Originally posted by WingedVivi View Post
            Anyone found out what to do with the zapper?

On level 1, I removed the 4 items, then it says to zap the item? *(when then kills him)
            EDIT: Level 1 is hard. can get inside the body but everythign goes wrong then.
            I think strange is beautiful

Comment

Ok i am on the heart and cant seem to get passed it how do u not kill the guy

Comment

Okay, so I am on level three. And I am at the heart. I used the etch-a-sketch thing, and found the black mass. So I used the knife to cut, and it made a hole, where some ants came out. I zapped the ants with the tazer, but what do I do now? The pixie dust, the flame thrower, and the leaf-blower are all not working to heal the hole in the heart. Please somebody help me! I really wanna beat this level!!
                Last edited by WereDuck37; 02-10-2010, 00:58:55.

Comment

Have you already checked the thread if you find hints that might be helping? On page 3 some discussion started about level 3.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiColorado1616 View Post
                    damn, i got one ant and missed ther other and got his heart and he died! well, i'm glad I finally know the right way to kill those ants!

this is sooooooo irritatiing!!!!! I keep on missing the ants, and the one time i got them all, i ran out of time.

alright, I got the heart in and killed all the bugs that came up. I sealed all wounds and sucked up all blood. nothing happens after that. I don't knwo what im supposed to do next and I only have a few seconds remaining so i don't have time to see what's up

edit, nvm, i see in a previous post what to do...man, I gotta be faster, there's no way i'm going to have time!
                    What post did you see? That's where I am, after you kill all the bugs and stuff. What do I do now? Now there's just a hole that I can't fix! And I don't see anywhere on this thread on how to fix it! Please help

No. I don't see anything here. Pleeeease help me. Have you passed level three? I'm on the heart. After the etch-a-sketch and the bugs. How do I fix the hole??
                    Last edited by Mistery; 02-10-2010, 01:28:45. Reason: Please use the EDIT button instead of double posting

Comment

This video walkthrough might be helpful:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fStS5...eature=related

And no, I haven't even played this game.

Comment

Thank you! I finally get it!!! :d

Comment

Great!

Comment

Have you done anything on level 4 yet? Because I need to know how to heal the three holes left after you remove the shrapnel from the bomb in the second present?

Comment

Here's a link for level 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me3vz0p4zzs

You might want to try Amateur Surgeon first, it's easier and you get used to the controls.

Comment

Thanks. And I figured it out

Comment

Working...
                                X