Phantom Mansion II - The Black Sea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom Mansion II - The Black Sea

This is the first of a new set of adventures.
    Help Hector find the lost treasure of the Black Sea, good luck

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

YES !!! My little Hector came back !!!

Comment

omg bottleneck room killin me!!!

Comment

yea got out that was frustrating!!
        MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

I love these games!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I'm really stuck in advance planning room. I can't figure out how to beat the room in lower left that locks me in or how to get to the two keys in the upper left.

And I skipped over the arrow room cuz I kept getting shot.

Comment

yay i'm finished bring on the next episode
              Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

How did you get advance planning room finished? The keys for the last two doors are inside the room. And there is a wall that closes off if you step on the brown switch and you get locked in.

Comment

which level is it.....i'll run through it again
                  get the key with the rectangle and use the raft to go through the door, take the box into the red switch room...that way you can bridge the gap and get the rest of the keys

Comment

I'm stuck in the trapped room (The room with the arrows).

Comment

yeah that's tricky....however it can be done....don't try to take both skulls at once. Instead take the top right hand one first then the keys then work back up....it's all trial and error, took me about 100 goes to get it.

Oh Pouf! I am glad to see someone else likes Shaun the Sheep too. I even think it's too clever for young viewers. LOL.
                      Last edited by Kira699; 11-07-2008, 03:40:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Kira699 View Post
                        yeah that's tricky....however it can be done....don't try to take both skulls at once. Instead take the top right hand one first then the keys then work back up....it's all trial and error, took me about 100 goes to get it.

Oh Pouf! I am glad to see someone else likes Shaun the Sheep too. I even think it's too clever for young viewers. LOL.
                        HA! HA! HA! I am more addicted by Shaun the sheep, that my children are

Comment

I can now easily get the top right skull and down to the cross key on 'trapped', but am having more difficulty getting back up again!

edit: done it! the important thing is to zigzag and don't stand still!
                          knowlege = power
                          power = energy
                          energy = mass
                          mass=matter
                          A library is just a well organised black hole that has learned to read.

Comment

Working...
                          X