Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Downloadable games: Why do they have to be point-and-click?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloadable games: Why do they have to be point-and-click?

Yeah, the title pretty much sums it up.
    Why do all download games have to be point-and-click games? Why can't they be action, or shooters, or puzzle or strategy games?
    Hey! You there! Play my games!

Hehe, they can :-)
    Do you make some?

By the way, I don't really know what to do with this thread because this is not the general section to talk about things, but rather for discussions about specific games (I know I have also one thread generally about my games that was created before the download game area was made). Hmmm. I have to think about it how to manage this.
    Maybe a new subforum in the "Development" area to discuss game development in general???
    Last edited by Mistery; 05-01-2006, 01:48:51.

Comment

They can?
      On the site, it says

5. If the game is "offline game", it must be small and free. And it must be "point'n'click" or "room escape" game.

Comment

Hehe, didn't see that so far. Sorry. Hmm, we must ask GamersHood about this then... Just PMd him.

By the way: Soon new subforums will be added to the "Development" area and then I will move this thread and others there. There will be a place for general discussions on game development.

ADDED: Yes, they have to be point-and-click, room escape or small adventure games to be hosted here. Sorry :-(
        Last edited by Mistery; 05-01-2006, 23:31:04.

Comment

Yes, but why? There's no difference in file type...At least, not for my program...

Comment

Working...
          X