Ultimate Gamer Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Gamer Challenge

You're not a gamer until you fully complete The Ultimate Gamer Challenge. This fun game is featuring in it 20 challenging mini games. The Ultimate Gamer Challenge is a game that tests you on the skills and abilities required in games today.

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/6738
    Last edited by jack; 11-17-2008, 18:25:12. Reason: fixed link

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

going to start

but your cite goes to chronicle of sun city
    Last edited by Adventure; 11-23-2008, 20:00:43. Reason: Please use your edit button to avoid multiple posting.

Lady O/aka
    Big Momma

Comment

I got the guy in the pet store swigging away on his drink. Don't know how to advance from here....hmm?

Comment

get dog food n take pic soon i think

Lady O/aka
        Big Momma

Comment

I got the "Sun City" site too.

Comment

its a back n forth game but its fun

Lady O/aka
            Big Momma

Comment

FYI - The link in the lead post has been corrected.

Comment

Oh ok thanks Jack. Sorta enjoying this zombie game tho. Will check the new link later.

Comment

im out on chronicals thanks gamerhood ;0 too slow for the other game

Lady O/aka
                  Big Momma

Comment

There is a separate thread for chronicles here if any body needs help in it.

http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...ght=chronicles

Comment

Ultimate Gamer Challenge doesn't load for me

Comment

Shame the game doesn't save your progress. Do 10 challenges, close the window, come back, you gotta do 'em all again.
                        Pain; is part of the puzzle
                        Blood; is the price of freedom
                        Death; it's not that easy...

Comment

Fun game. I got a pretty huge score, but it was about a week ago.

Comment

I am a gamer already. i pretty much can beat all these with Epic Wins!
                            1st: Epic win!
                            2nd: The way it turns is really bad. couldnt get a Epic win. I mean how can you get a epic win if the turning of the ship is THAT fast. i will give it 0 in rating in that challenge.
                            3rd: i was getting good but this just isnt my type of game. even if i AM a gamer i cant beat a game that after 50 secs it brings out 10 letters i made me lose instantly! (it did happen to me)
                            4th: ok. the game was easy but the fast parts got me distracted and made me lose. Epic Fail for this challenge (Not how i was playing. i mean it TO the challenge)
                            5th: Epic Win! these dating games are EASY! as long as you pick the right choises that is!
                            6th: Epic Win! though i have to admit those messages were noobish.
                            7th: You have got to be kidding me. i click so fast i can win easily. Epic Win for me, Epic Fail for this.
                            8th: these 3 puzzles hurt my eyes. but i got Epic Win. the 3rd one though was really confusing and hurt my eyes the most. i can hardly see what im typing.
                            9th: Epic Win. even though my eyes hurt from the last challenge, i senced them.
                            10th: Epic Win! also this Simon Says made me think "oh my god this is a bad game".
                            11th: Im awsome at worms. so i got Epic Win!
                            12th: Epic Win. your luck i got it!
                            13th: Epic Win! i just click random since some things make no sence!
                            14th: Sorry this escape made no sence. theres no way you can know a code with 3 items. you cant even look in the drawers. get a better escape challenge!
                            15th: Epic Win!
                            And quit the game cause the game is bad. not even a good gamer challenging game. needs something so gamers cant beat it. like a level where you cant do anything but must open the door. but you cant do it cause you cant move or you lose. seriously this needs work.
                            Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
                            sigpic
                            Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

Yay! Collections game! I've always dream of this on flash
                              Uhhh.... lv2 is hard.
                              I'm just a newbie.

I can't even escape any room on my own! (U can see that thru my name)

Hope u guys help me

Comment

Working...
                              X