X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Problems:

Another Tsunami Warning:
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapc...nga/index.html

This is so upsetting to see events like this taking place. I wish we could stop stuff like this from happening. How do you prepare? It leaves me feel so helpless.
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Yeah I just saw that on BBC news. It's terrible. The tsunami that happened on 26th December 2004 was horrible.
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

also global warmings starting to effect us were gonna have a problem about that before too long.

Comment

Eternal Becky,

Agreed. I think that is the most horrible thing I ever saw in my life, along with September 11th and the New Orleans disasters in my own country. You probably see too much where you live as well.

Anyway, I'm glad this one did not cause any large waves. I'm always glued to the news when I hear the potential of one. I don't know why I do that it makes me feel even more helpless.

I agree w/ you too MEGADOOMER. We need to start thinking about all these things as a world.
        Looney GHer!

Comment

hey i could start a petition or something?

Comment

Originally posted by OneBun
            Agreed. I think that is the most horrible thing I ever saw in my life, along with September 11th and the New Orleans disasters in my own country. You probably see too much where you live as well.

Anyway, I'm glad this one did not cause any large waves. I'm always glued to the news when I hear the potential of one. I don't know why I do that it makes me feel even more helpless.

I agree w/ you too MEGADOOMER. We need to start thinking about all these things as a world.
            Oh yeah it is terrible here. Never really seen an attack but when I see the Israeli news its horrifying. Just few days back there was a suicide attack in Tel-aviv. These days not a single news channel is complete without the problems in Israel. Everyday there is something or the other.

sigpic

Comment

i agree there are problems that are starting to become more popular and probably a lot of unrecognised ones

Comment

Hey Onebun, it's good that you opened this topic about the World Problems.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I opened it because sometimes things like this should be talked about. It not only helps us to see others have the same problems as us, but also makes those who are unaware of the effects, more alert to it.
                  Looney GHer!

Comment

Things that happen well the last thing in britain was the london sucide bombings but at least ireland is at peace at the moment why people have to go to war is a mystery to me but you cant do anything about natural disaters thats just life but sad all the same i just wish the world could all live in peace and harmony and there was nothing like war or bigotry then we could all live happily (im not entering the miss world competion by the way) just cant stand innocent people dying everyday for no good reason i can come up with.
                    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
                    sigpic

Comment

it was the warmest day in the uk ever recorded 36 degrees

Comment

you are get up world problem ıs war (ısrael,usa,england)they killed a lot of poor people because the people are muslim and they have got petrol more of they aren't strong
                        Last edited by Mistery; 08-04-2006, 11:00:18.

Comment

Originally posted by melis
                          you are get up world problem ıs war (ısrael,usa,england)they killed a lot of poor people because the people are muslim and they have got petrol more of they aren't strong
                          right i can't make heads or tails of what that means
                          i think disease is a big problem
                          e.g bird flu
                          Live in virtue no desire.
                          And in the grave an angels' choir.
                          You look to heaven, wonder why.
                          No one can see them in the sky.
                          Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

Originally posted by bread
                            right i can't make heads or tails of what that means
                            i think disease is a big problem
                            e.g bird flu
                            l agree with you but l think big state make bird flu

Comment

ok, listen here about the global warming... things like this have allways happend, and WILL allways happen. like the iceage, there have been a lot of them, and actually humans survived one of them! we humans are so inteligent that we will find a way to survive, im shure! things like global warming and iceages will happen no qestion about it. but, dont get paranoid, if the global warming gets serius, its gonna happen loong time into the future! so dont worry about us. the media just want to have headlights and sell stories, thats why they are making a big deal out of this.

that concludes my oppinion.

peace!

With bob.
                              I am an elite member of
                              GFARDTO
                              And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

My swords
                              deviantART

My deviant(my art)
                              Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

Comment

Working...
                              X