No announcement yet.

World Problems:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zox..that my be somewhat true (that we may survive it) but we cant just ignore it...although it my not affect us in our lifetime it may affect our children or grandchilden, just like we have been affected by what our parents and grandparents did. The truth is it can not be ignored and we should be doing whatever we can to reduce the effect it will have on us but recycling properly and using energy appropriatly. The Earth has its cycles but we need to make sure we dont make it worse than it will become by itself.
    Sister Dia <3
    Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
    You SHOULD Be Worrying About
    U-NO-POO -
    the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

New reseach have shown, that the influence of our polution is 4%. The rest the Earth handles well itself, i.e. vulcano ruptures and gass leaks from underground.

The long therm effect is misable - we will not destroy Earth for good, we do not polute enough.

Our concern should be directed at our own healths. During the smog in London death rates increased bu 40%.

So we are only killing ourselves.

Comment

I don't know if this is the right place for this but I just heard on the news that there was two suicide bombers in Dimona Israel today. That is the hometown of Eternal Becky I am shocked and scared! A lady died and at least 11 ppl got hurt or so I hear. I am so very very sorry....

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Logged on as soon as I watched the news. Hoping to hear good news form Becky. Please be well.

Comment

I know our Becky was online at some point today, just not sure when.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Becky has been online 19 hours ago...

I really hope that she is okay.

But I'm very sorry about the dead lady and all the injured people

Comment

I know she has been online at facebook today, dear da alien . I am sorry too and methinks this may have an effect on Dimona. Me is holding a candle of hope for her city.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Hey all. I am fine but still shaking all over. The blast took place in Downtown Dimona which is less than 5 minutes walking distance from my house. I was going there 10 minutes before the blast but I changed my plan and went to see dad instead. I saw loads of ambulances coming from Beer-Sheva and going to Dimona. Someone suddenly shouted in the bus "There was a suicide attack in Dimona". And then there were phone calls from my relatives and friends asking me if I am ok. I was so scared and I just thanked God.
                  I am lucky cause I have so many people who care for me.
                  I know the girl who died. Today was the most terrible day for Dimona. This is the first suicide attack in Dimona's history. I got to that place everyday I feel sad for my city
                  Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                  tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                  we grow old because we stop playing games"
                  sigpic

Comment

*Is in shock* Oh Becky, I am so very sorry *Hugs best friend * Perhaps it is selfish to say I am glad you are all right considering someone you know died, but I cannot help it... I just am. I care for you so very much and I am truly sorry this had to happen where you live My candle for your city stands lit

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Becky View Post
                      Hey all. I am fine but still shaking all over. The blast took place in Downtown Dimona which is less than 5 minutes walking distance from my house. I was going there 10 minutes before the blast but I changed my plan and went to see dad instead. I saw loads of ambulances coming from Beer-Sheva and going to Dimona. Someone suddenly shouted in the bus "There was a suicide attack in Dimona". And then there were phone calls from my relatives and friends asking me if I am ok. I was so scared and I just thanked God.
                      I am lucky cause I have so many people who care for me.
                      I know the girl who died. Today was the most terrible day for Dimona. This is the first suicide attack in Dimona's history. I got to that place everyday I feel sad for my city

OMG!! I had no idea!! I very rarely watch the news or read the paper anymore because it's always so bad. I have to admit I am glad I was unaware of it, as I would have been worried sick. That is such horrible news. I feel sorry for the dead, the injured, and the city. 's to all.

But, like Lilliputt, I have to admit that I am selfishly very, very glad to know you're okay, Becky. I think I'm gonna hug you tight and not let you go. Someone was watching over you when you changed your plans. Please take care of yourself.

Comment

OMG!I`m so sorry...here we should probably be hearing about this soon...i should have watched the news on CNN...i hope you`ll be safe,and same for the people you care about...i can`t believe in modern time there could be things like that.i used to thinkh my god,more people got killed,it probably happens everyday,although it seems unfair for your life to be taken away...and now,that i actually know someone it really is getting me quiet worried...it`s different when you have actually talked to that person and used his advise,instead of only a random person form the street.i don`t want to sound selfish:human lives are equally valuable,but i hope you understand me...

well,another one of my deep talks...but i really hope you`ll be ok,and the same your loved ones
                        :dogfoot:MY ONLINE FAMILY::dogfoot:

HUBBY: party 4 ever:hug:
                        Proud MOM of: sweet grafitti ~virgo~:sla:,angel suzy:inc:,sparkling rose zillah0625:rose:,the diggin`themolestarted ;)
                        BROTHER in-law: Yorick:yayfox:
                        SISTERS in-law: dia :happyflower: and Mcakkay:happyflower:

:yaya:Please help my little dragon eggs hatch! :yaya:

http://dragcave.net/user/nefertiti1122

Comment

I'm very happy to hear that you're okay - shocked but not injured or worse
                          I'm so sorry to hear about those attacks

Comment

Dimona was the safest city and we never heard anything like this here Now I know that no one is safe in Israel
                            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                            we grow old because we stop playing games"
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, Becky *Feels helpless* I don't know what to tell you. I am sure the authorities in Dimona will do what ever it takes to keep your town safe. As for now, my heart goes out to all of you *Hugs Becky *

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Wow that is such a shock to hear. Im very glad you are alright Becky. I am now wondering what happened in your city to deserve an attack like this. You said it is always very safe. How could these people have the minds to follow a leader who wants as many people dead as possible? Especially innocent people.
                                Im greatful to hear you are alright Becky and Im sorry to hear about your city and the woman you knew.
                                Sister Dia <3
                                Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
                                You SHOULD Be Worrying About
                                U-NO-POO -
                                the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

Working...
                                X