No announcement yet.

Future thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the most important invention ever...
    a solar power torch and glow in teh light glowstick.
    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

a cat stroking matchine
      Online family:
      Online bro: Point click man
      Online dad:RC-10M
      Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        A memory chip put in ur head,which teaches u all the basics of life,so that u dont have to go to school.
        But if you didn't go to school you would never learn social stuff. School isn't just learning math and other subjects its also learning to be social, make friends and interact with other human beings! =]

Comment

Originally posted by Heartofthedark View Post
          But if you didn't go to school you would never learn social stuff. School isn't just learning math and other subjects its also learning to be social, make friends and interact with other human beings! =]
          LOL, I couldn't agree more just found it ironic that your message was given using a computer.

Comment

how about a thing where if you have something...... like a car from 1947, you put it in a big machine and out come $1,947?
            Da pudding turtle fanatic
            Da PM spammers's fanatic
            THE ONE WHO LIVES IN PUDDING

I am the loony bin chip eater
            GFARDTO Chip eater
            WOO SITE! http://gamesrfun.smfforfree4.com/index.php
            AYUH!
            ( )_( )
            (='.'=)
            (")_(")

R.I.P Kairi the guinea pig and Helena the rat
            Online family: Sister: Super_T.
            Brothers: Hugo_smith and awesomeman

Comment

a stove that you set the burner to an exact tempiture and it automaticly goes to that temp. instead of guessing how hot it is >.<

Comment

A machine that goes to the bathroom for you would be the best invention ever.
                I hate having to go while I'm playing.
                And I've always dreamt of having a robotic dog that both served as a companion and acted as a PDA.
                The 'basic life stuff' chip sounds good for me. I'm not fond of interacting because people and their meaningless conversations nowadays seems to be worse than drugs for your brain. How 'bout sun-glasses that actually talked for you? Or even better, how about they sent messages right out of your brain for you into other people's sunglasses. That's reduce the pain I feel from listening to their cheap talk. (Seriously, all people talks about nowadays is terrible)
                Escape games teach you:
                there's ALWAYS something in the trashcan.
                *Escaped from 41 rooms so far!
                "Need a different Point of View? Ask away!"

Comment

a machine that you have to insert food in and it gives u moneh haha
                  I get asked this question Daily. Do I know anything? The Answer? Hell No!!

Comment

I want them to invent personal teleporters. How great would it be to travel to the other side world and be back in time for lunch. I hate to think of how it could be misused though. Maybe they can invent a peace generating machine too so that doesn't happen.

Comment

Peace generating machines exist. Believe me or not, the government has prohibited.
                      Most of them are often called 'drugs'.
                      Escape games teach you:

Comment

Originally posted by jack View Post
                        I want them to invent personal teleporters. How great would it be to travel to the other side world and be back in time for lunch. I hate to think of how it could be misused though. Maybe they can invent a peace generating machine too so that doesn't happen.
                        I totally agree with you!
                        This is sth that I've been dreaming of for long

Comment

i want a pill that makes you tan -- i'm irish and SOOOO white...and don't tan...and am not into the spray on tan cus it makes you orangey... i want to be brown baby! ha

Comment

My goal as a Chemical Engineering student is to create some sort of pill or chemical that 'unlocks' the unused potential of the brain. I wouldn't complain if someone invented it before though.
                            Escape games teach you:

Comment

a computer that types what u say that bhelps with my homework on the computer or a pencil that writes what u say to it
                              Emos not cutting your wrists or being depressed or wanting to kill.Emo is emotional.Emo is being ourselves.To tell you the truth emo is a music genre.So next time you wanna talk about an emo.Learn what emo means

Member of the GH looney bin and proud of it

Online family:

Husband: point click man

bro in law:invincible

dad:rc-10m

Comment

A girl friend that doesn't complain if you don't come home early..
                                I challenge you to a game of trivia! Click here to battle against me online at ConQUIZtador. Let's see who's the winner... https://www.conquiztador.com/?a=26041

Comment

Working...
                                X