Religion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Religion

Ok,here is a thread that seems needed on here,since this usually is'nt discussed much.This can be for simply stating what you are,or discussing religion in general,questions to each other and much more.

PLEASE KEEP IT POLITE AND RESPECTFUL OF OTHER'S RELIGIONS!!

Have fun!!

For starters,I'm a Christian and believe that Jesus is my Saviour.

Moderation note:
    This thread is approved on trial basis.
    As Alias already mentioned, be respectful towards others, and refrain from provocations. Thank you

I'm not in the business of faking to please vain opposers

"It's better to be hated for what you are...then loved for what you're not" -Kurt Cobain

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths we take,but by the moments that take our breath away".

"Dream as if you'll live forever..and live as if you'll die today". -James Dean

Hey Alias, I'm happy to see this thread here... I like a lot of the things like " do onto others as you would like happen to you" and such ( that really shouldn't be quoted ) but

Comment

I don't believe in God, but I accept some people do and wateva they want to believe in it's their choice and i don't discriminate against that sort of thing

I agree with Gamer, it's a good thread to have, people don't really discuss religion much these days.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to posting here another time I should have been sleeping or in bed about 2hours ago but :badme:

Comment

It ends with an "N" when describing someone. Not saying any more than that.
          sigpic
          "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Soda Beverage of the Looney Bin

Comment

ok so that means you're not going to say who you're talking to or anything... no more than that so it could mean that you're talking abotu NOTHING

Comment

Talking about nothing is talking about something, which happens to be nothing.
              sigpic
              "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Soda Beverage of the Looney Bin

Comment

you're right i'm too tired to debate lol, good-night

Comment

Ok so I/m the sister to alias nd I'm with her. JESUS IS MY ONE TRUE GOD.I LUV ALWAYS AND FOREVER(hehe music pun ) I will worship him always and forever.

GH1 I know ur there wif me too
                  2~28~10 <3

Comment

You guys are off topic!
                    I'm a Christian and believe that Jesus is my Saviour too.
                    GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!

Comment

I'm supposed to be Christian, but I'm really more athiest than anything.

Comment

Ok ok ok.. I dont strongly believe Anything however I like to think there is something out there that is good, I am unsure about Jesus and God. However i do know a really strong Jehovahs witness and he believes in God but not in Jesus
                        New York!
                        Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
                        There's nothing you can’t do,

Now you're in New York!
                        These streets will make you feel brand new,
                        These lights will inspire you,
                        Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

JAY Z AND ALICIA KEYS - EMPIRE STATE OF MIND CLICK HERE

Comment

I don't believe in God or in Gods, and I am not very spiritual either. So I guess that makes me an atheist. However I do believe that God exists for those who believe in him. Jesus is for me just a person, not the son of God, who tried to make this world a better place. I think I would have liked Jesus if I had lived in those days.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

lol butterfly, so contradictory.. I don't believe in..... but for those that do than. anyway i think i know what you were saying, yes. So, I mean. Do you think Jesus was a man who was crucified and tortured, and that he did do the things that he did "miracles"

Comment

Yes, I absolutely believe it's true he got tortured and crucified, but the miracles is another point. I don't believe he turned water into wine, but it's possible he cured people in a miraculously way. I too don't think he really rose from the dead. If he did, he wasn't really dead. But honestly I think someone made it up to glorify him and make him even more special than he was, and to convince others he truly was the son of God.
                              Well, I dunno, it has been a long time ago I read those parts of the bible. Lets just say some things are true, some things might be true, other things aren't. Just my opinion.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X