No announcement yet.

Mensa Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also 27. wonder if we all took the same test. I missed an easy one...doh!

Last edited by RBS; 12-04-2008, 15:45:10.

Comment

It looks we had the same questions. But I didn't know there was a time limit.

Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I got 23 outta 30 Ummmm No but someone from the mensa organisation visited our school to look at our Tv "life" channel and were impressed. And I never cheated.

EDIT- Adventure, Pythagoras thereom about the two men question. Well thats how i did it
        New York!
        Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
        There's nothing you can’t do,

Now you're in New York!
        These streets will make you feel brand new,
        These lights will inspire you,
        Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

JAY Z AND ALICIA KEYS - EMPIRE STATE OF MIND CLICK HERE

Comment

my tag teacher is researching what kind of IQ test i took becuase it was by a licensed psycologist and she forgot lol and my mom doesnt know where my papers are
          sigpic

Comment

I took it, along with my brother and dad. I can't remember all of our score, but they were all above 20.

I'm curious... what are the benefits of joining Mensa? Other than being able to say, "I'm a Mensa member..." is it just a way to say you're smart?
            sigpic

Comment

D'oh!

3 that I skipped so: 27/30...It used to be 30/30 but I'm kinda braindead lately...can't unscramble letters like I used to be able to...must be all these meds that make me sleep 14 hours too! Someting's gotta change quick! no like being dumb! Ever read "Flowers For Algernon?" I feel like the last half lately. If you feel smart, and want a scary look at the future if your mind goes, read it! You'll never feel superior again. Very humbling story.
              Old Age and Treachery Will Always Overcome Youth and Exuberance
              sigpic

Best Granny in the WORLD! "Hugs and Slugs Dispensed as Needed"

Comment

Working...
              X