Songs that I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs that I like

How It Ends by Devotchka is a very nice song You may know it from the Gears of War 2 trailer

In my opinion that game has always hit the nail on the songs for their trailers

(The first one had "Mad World" as their song )

Hi Heart, I've renamed this thread to "Songs that I like". We have another thread for favorite songs, but probably we need a thread to post certain songs that members like for some reason, while they are not their "favorite" songs. Let's make this a thread where you can post special songs.
    It would be just "too much" to allow threads for single songs, because this could open the gate to hundreds of threads
    Thanks for your understanding.

Btw, if you think that the thread title is not what you wanted to express with your post, don't hesitate to PM me.

Comment

I really didn't like their choice of song for the second one.
      The first on was nice though. Do you know who sings it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery View Post
        Hi Heart, I've renamed this thread to "Songs that I like". We have another thread for favorite songs, but probably we need a thread to post certain songs that members like for some reason, while they are not their "favorite" songs. Let's make this a thread where you can post special songs.
        It would be just "too much" to allow threads for single songs, because this could open the gate to hundreds of threads
        Thanks for your understanding.

Btw, if you think that the thread title is not what you wanted to express with your post, don't hesitate to PM me.
        Oh that's fine Sorry for not thinking about that

Someguy - The first song is "Mad World" by Gary Jules

Comment

my first song is Stan by Eminem i dont liek eminem but i like this song because when i am depressed it reminds me that it is not so bad that is a song pun
          sigpic

Comment

the first one i like is The World's Greatest by R Kelly, it just makes me wanna sing and dance around to it everytime. it makes u smile and it's impossible to sit still wen listening to it.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I found out who it was by last night. Thanks anyway heart.
              Now I just need to find a place to listen to it.

Comment

any jonas bros songs are ausome for me
                .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

the first one i like is The World's Greatest by R Kelly, it just makes me wanna sing and dance around to it everytime.

Comment

hy guys iam micele the first songs i ever like is that world greatest its amazings songs ever i'll listen it lot of time but i like this ever and ever in life so wonderful song

Comment

Originally posted by michele-01 View Post
                      hy guys iam micele the first songs i ever like is that world greatest its amazings songs ever i'll listen it lot of time but i like this ever and ever in life so wonderful song
                      Nice to see you here! I like this song too!

Comment

great song thank you

Comment

Working...
                        X