Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BE VERY SPECIFIC PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? IM GOIN INSANE HHHEEEELLLPPPPP ME

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Last edited by Mistery; 09-30-2007, 05:32:56. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON

Comment

woohoo

oh yeah!
      My troubles was finding that key card, which i got where from here, ty guys!
      I also was able to beat all 6 chapters in under 4 hours ^^;!
      3 hours and 30 minutes was for teh key card -_-

Comment

but

well im new and i wanna know what the key looks like and i cant find it

Comment

heres all i know...

i have an interesting tidbit before i list the guns. it doesnt mention this anywhere, but if you use the left side of the keyboard (a,s,d,etc.), if you hold the 'f' button while holding dual weapons, then your character will hold a gun toward each side of the screen, firing on both sides. pretty awsome, and i found this by accident. anyways, without further ado...
          the list.

***SPOILERS***
          read the rest at your own risk.

i got a list of all the guns that i found. mind you, i started the game over again after i beat it so i can list these.

most of the guns are in sub categories with corresponding numbers as hot buttons for the strongest weapon in that category that you hold:
          pistols (1), dual pistols (2), SMGs (3), dual SMGs (4), rifles (5), and shotguns (6). the only 2 guns that dont have a sub category are the XM-435 Super Mag pistols and the FN M249 SAW machine gun. (which are ironically the best guns in the game, along with the jackhammer.)

there are 5 types of ammo, which i listed what each gun uses. these are the 9mm pistol (red single), 9mm SMG (blue triple), .50 cal (black single), 5.56mm AR (red triple), and 12 gauge shells (green single).

also, i listed some tips to help out a bit.
          there, i hope you punks are happy. lol jk.
          enjoy

- SV Infinity 1911 (pistol, 9mm pistol ammo)- starting gun

- Intratec AB-10 (SMG, 9mm SMG ammo)- complete stage 1, objective 1 (get through level)

- HK G36 (assault rifle, 5.56mm AR ammo)- complete stage 2, objective 2 (get through level. note: run to the third tower (the skinny one), jump up to the right on the second platform to get keycard.)

- Dual Walther P-99 (dual pistol, 9mm pistol ammo)- complete stage 3, objective 3 (beat boss)

- Dual Cobray MAC-10 (dual SMG, 9mm SMG ammo)- complete stage 4, objective 4 (get through level)

- Striker-12 (shotgun, 12 gauge shells)- complete stage 5, objective 5 (get through level)

- Desert Eagle (pistol, .50 cal ammo)- complete stage 6, objective 6 (beat boss)

- Dual Beretta 92FS (dual pistol, 9mm pistol ammo)- hidden gun, stage 1 (get on top of the first grey building, then run across, jumping across the grey buildings. there should be a brown building on supports, jump onto the platform at the base of the building, run across, jump on top of the greyish building, then run across.)

- MK-23 Socom (pistol, 9mm pistol ammo)- hidden gun, stage 2 (go to the first grey tower, jump up to the right on the 3rd platform, there should be a platform right above your head. run across.)

- Benelli M4 (shotgun, 12 gauge shells)- hidden gun, stage 4 (go almost to the end of the stage, there should be a grey storage tank. go to the left of that and jump all the way down to the bottom. run to your left, til you get to crates. jump onto the crates, then jump up onto that platform to your left. then get on top of the other crates to jump up.)

- GIAT Famas (assault rifle, 5.56mm AR ammo)- hidden gun, stage 5 (from the very beginning of the level go as far right as you can, go up the stairs and drop down. then run to your left.)

- Dual HK USP (dual pistol, 9mm pistol ammo)- complete stage 1, objective 7 (kill 150+ enemies, get through level. note: quickest and safest method of doing these objectives on NON-BOSS STAGES is perching yourself above ground, behind cover, out of the way of incoming gunfire, but able to shoot at them with a assault rifle or shotgun (shotgun preferably). then after killing the enemies, collect ammo and health, and repeat for the enemies that respawn until you get your objective.)

- Steyer TMP (SMG, 9mm SMG ammo)- complete stage 2, objective 8 (kill 175+ enemies, get through level. note: use same method as previous level.)

- FN M249 SAW (machine gun, 5.56mm AR ammo)- complete stage 3, objective 9 (kill 50+ enemies and boss. note: this is by far the HARDEST objective you have to do. the boss jumps all around the level, shooting you with a benelli. very frustrating. heres a somewhat easy way to do it. first before you do anything else, weaken him to about 1/10 health using your own benelli or jackhammer. this way, when you have your 50+ enemies, you wont risk dying by trying to face him head on. then, go to the top right corner of the screen, up against the far right wall. the boss seems to prefer the left, and wont bother you as much here. now, you have to face the enemies by using front and back flips. this is extremely useful in dodging enemy fire. after you have 50+ enemies, put the final shots into the boss with the benelli or jackhammer. this can be aggrivating, but i definately think the gun that you get from beating it is well worth it.)

- FN FAL (battle rifle, .50 cal ammo)- complete stage 4, objective 10 (kill 200+ enemies, get through level. note: use same method as objectives 7 and 8)

- Dual IMI Micro Uzi (dual SMG, 9mm SMG ammo)- complete stage 5, objective 11 (kill 225+ enemies, get through level. note: use same method as objectives 7, 8 and 10. however, its harder to cover yourself in certain parts of this level, so be careful of enemies with shotguns and assault rifles.)

- Dual XM-435 SuperMag (dual pistol, 9mm pistol ammo)- complete stage 6, objective 12 (kill 75+ enemies and boss. note: this is somewhat like the first boss battle, but MUCH easier. stay on the top platform, dodge gunfire by doing front and back flips and avoid the prototype hades' laser. sometimes, the enemies wont spawn on the top, so go to the bottom, kill all of the enemies below, then go back up. like the first boss, weaken him first with a benelli or jackhammer (if you even have that yet), then deal with the enemies. this can be difficult, but you get awsome guns from this that will help alot.)

- HK MP5K (SMG, 9mm SMG ammo)- kill a certain number of enemies in "stinky bean survival" (pretty difficult. they jump around ALOT. wait til you get very good guns before attempting this.)

- Dual Glock 18 (dual SMG, 9mm SMG ammo)- kill a certain number of enemies in "zombie survival" (pretty easy, or at least for me. back yourself up against a wall and give them everything you got. for it to be pretty easy, i would suggest having AT LEAST dual USPs, TMP, FN FAL, famas, and benelli in your arsenal. having more powerful guns make it even easier.

- Pancor Jackhammer (automatic shotgun, 12 gauge shells)- kill a certain number of enemies in "super survival". (this will be pretty difficult, moreso than the stinky bean one. no matter what your arsenal is, you wont last for long, because you dont get any health. use the strongest dual pistol you have (preferably dual USPs or Super Mags), and use lots of front and back flips to avoid gunfire. the jackhammer is definately worth it tho. very fun to use.)
          Last edited by shadow_flare; 10-27-2007, 21:19:09. Reason: minor tweaks

Comment

Key Card

yea i love thing thing 3 and ive never gone past 2lvl because of tht freakin key card i looked arounjd the whole map and followed ur instructions but its nowhere i dont get why they made it a game where u have to search things...
            plz be more specific in ur instructions
            ty

Comment

Originally posted by Skill_Killer View Post
              yea i love thing thing 3 and ive never gone past 2lvl because of tht freakin key card i looked arounjd the whole map and followed ur instructions but its nowhere i dont get why they made it a game where u have to search things...
              plz be more specific in ur instructions
              ty
              when you go onto lv 2 go 3 towers right to the first skinny tower with a ladder then go up 5 platforms and go as far to the right as possible you will get the Keycard

Comment

oh and i have every single weapon in the game!!!

Single weapons

Unarmed
                Sv Infinity 1911
                SOCOM
                Desert Eagle
                Intratec AB-10
                HK-MP5K
                Steyer TMP
                HK G-36
                GIAT Famas
                FN FAL
                Striker 12
                Benelli M4
                Pancor Jackhammer
                FM M249 SAW

Dual Weapons

Walther P-99
                Berreta 92FS
                HK USP
                Corbay Mac 10
                Glock 18
                XM-435 SuperMag
                IMI Micro Uzi
                Last edited by thingthingcrazy; 11-29-2007, 20:51:07.

Comment

there is a bunch more weapons, here is the complete list:
                  SV Infinity 1911: Starting weaopn.
                  MK-23 SOCOM: At the top of the 1st building and then to the right on second level.
                  Desert Eagle: Beat Hades prototype once.
                  Dual Walther P-99: Beat third level.
                  Dual Beretta 92FS: On a rooftop about 2/3 of the way through first level. IcoShee’s guide: If you start the level, go on top of the building, and go right, keep on the top of the buildings until you see the brown building. Next to the brown building is a grey building, and next to it, there should be a pink/gray colored building. The Berettas are on top of that one.
                  Dual USP: Beat first level with 150 kills.
                  Intratec AB-10: Beat first level.
                  HK MP5K: Stinky Bean Survival with more than 100 kills.
                  Steyr TMP: Beat second level with 175 kills.
                  Dual Cobray MAC-10: Beat fourth level.
                  Dual Glock 18: Zombie Survival with more than 200 kills (that’s what i did, cuz 100 didn’t work…
                  Dual Micro UZI: beat fifth level with 225 kills.
                  HK G-36: Beat second level.
                  GIAT Famas: Head due right and don’t jump from start of fifth level. Once you drop down go left.
                  FN FAL: Beat fourth level with 200 kills. (Takes Magnum rounds.)
                  Striker 12: Beat fifth level. (?)
                  Benelli M4: Head right from start of fourth level until you hit a tall wall. Use platforms to get over it, drop back down as soon as you can and go left.
                  Pancor Jackhammer: Beat super survival with 40 kills.
                  M249 SAW: Beat third level with 50 kills. This is really damn hard.
                  XM 435 super mags: Beat level 6 with 75 kills. NOTE:This isn’t very easy, but it isn’t the hardest either. However, it’s the second-best weapon in the game (after the SAW). will make most of the other levels incredibly easier, especially the survivals (as you start with only pistol ammo, which these use with the damage of the deagle or FAL.) I suggest not getting them before anything unless you want to kinda break the game.
                  You have to beat the game to get all weapons with a kill amount to earn, meaning that you have to kill Vahl Drieg (Hades prototype). Not all of them have been checked by me, but i think most of them are right. Also, you need to kill x + 1 to get a weapon, for example, 150 + 1 to get the usp’s.

Comment

this game is pretty fun. Kind of violent

Comment

Thing Thing 3 question askers

How do you get through Thing Thing 3's first stage or second or third. Well these are questions i asked myself that i just couldn't figure out. Please, at least tell me a walkthrough of how to get through the first level... I know i suck if i ask that but the game is fun and i just want to continue on. i need help. someone answer my call of needyness.
                      Last edited by Mistery; 06-13-2008, 23:42:24. Reason: moved post to appropriate thread

Comment

Working...
                      X