Find the Difference Game Play-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find the Difference Game Play-3

Find the Difference Game Play-3 is a spot the differences type puzzle game by 123bee.com. Check your senses to test and Find the Differences!

Click Here To Play!!

Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

why oh why do I keep trying these games? I am so terrible at them. Stared at very first screen until time ran out and found nothing. Oh well the music is kinda nice.

Edit: I tried 7 times on first screen and found 2 differences. I think I am handicapped when under time pressure.

I could only report the differences on the right side screen.

Edit2: well after 10 tries I still can't see a 3rd difference in the pyramids scene. Sad but true. If anybody else is having the same trouble it might make me feel better
    Last edited by RBS; 12-19-2008, 21:03:07.

Comment

Well, I see two differences on the first stage. Unfortunately clicking on them (either side) does nothing.

Comment

Both of you found 2 differences? Got to try it, too

Comment

Wow! I'm worse at this than I thought! I hate being timed lol...
          "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

I found two differences also and when I clicked the right pic where the differences are
            there was a glitter of stars. But... still haven't found the third...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Hallelujah, I ain't blind (yet)

Comment

Got 3 on level 1

Comment

Thank you, da alien

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Thank you spaceling with many eyeballs. I think I am gonna climb onto the Great Wall in scene two and jump off unless I can kill that time clock.

Comment

RBS!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

I'll jump off with you RBS!! I've found all but two on the second level and I can't see anymore!

*Make that all but one. I really hate starting all the way over every time!
                        "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

Methinks it is a pixel hunt game. I just click randomly all over the pic and then I suddenly stumble on some differences. Sadly, it seems that in this hunt I am not very good at finding the target

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Yep, it's a very hard game, and I don't like restarting from the beginning every time
                            I guess I'm giving up for now for the sake of my nerves

Comment

oh man! THought I found something but realized it was a piece of dust on my screen!! I give up for now!

Comment

Working...
                              X