X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OneBun, good
    greetings for your husband then

Comment

• i know only 2 languages english and urdu (our means pakistans mother tongue)

urdu have different letter (type) of writting but cant it can also be written in english alphabet let me write some of it

aap kesi ho ?
      main bilkul theek hoon

eng translation
      how r u ?
      i am fine
      sweet yet loud i am cutie and proud

Ŗō?ẹ∫ Я ŗěď:bis::flower::rose:, עĬŏĻэŧş я ฿ľυę :sonic-smilie:śŨĢإ ŀŜ ∫שּׂếĒţ àņ ŝō Ř ù:girl:, Ъύť ťҢę яش?ξ? ѓ ẁїĺ‡جИĞ, ŢĤĒ VĨōļỆť§ ŗ ذỆĀذ:gost:, †Ĥė şŭĠأ ρǿŧŞ ẹmقŧy ǻņđ śس łŞ üŖ ĥЭأĐ!8-|:head::boot:

Comment

• The Bricky was flat out like a lizard drinking when puttin the bricks on the house, Cause he wanted a sav as all aussies do. He finished the house and when he got to to the barbe he found out no savs were left. he gave the cook an earbashin about him bein a dill. He was as cross as a frog in a sock so he sent his bitzer to scratch him on the nellie bly.

In english: The bricklayer was quick when putting the brick on the house, Cause he wanted a saveloy as all Australians do. he finished the house and when he got to the barbeque he found out no saveloys were left. He gave the cook a (firm angry) Message about being an idiot. He was as angry so he sent his dog (that bites everything) to scratch him on the eye(Nellie bly is anything that rhymes with BLY.)

Comment

• Originally posted by aya_m
          Bah... I always have to something wrong Guess my teacher wouldn't be very happy .
          *Γεια σου. Τι κάνεις;* or *Γεια σaς. Τι κάνετε;* then if now I remember well :>

I still think it's easier than Polish, but I'm only studying it for like 2 months .
          Btw. Lilli, what's your native language? (sorry if you'd already posted it somewhere over there, haven't read whole topic )
          you remember very good!
          i'm really happy that someone here speaks greek!!!
          this is my native language!!
          the exact translation is : Γειά σου. Πώς είσαι σήμερα;
          Online family
          Brothers : Party 4 ever and Yorick
          Sister : Mcakkay
          Sister-in-law : Nefertiti
          Nieces & Nephews : Suzy, Virgo, Zillah and Themolestarted

Member of GFARDTO

The leopard of Looney Bin

I'm back!!!! Yaay!!! I missed you all!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dia
            you remember very good!
            i'm really happy that someone here speaks greek!!!
            this is my native language!!
            the exact translation is : Γειά σου. Πώς είσαι σήμερα;
            Καλά εσύ;

You tried to learn ancient greek Lilliputt?
            This is hard even for us.I mean for Greek people

Aya m
            Καλή σταδιοδρομία
            If you cannot translate it don't worry.It's difficult word
            Online family
            Sister: Swim Girl
            Nephew: Gameguy49
            Brother-in-law: Someguy

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return...
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X