No announcement yet.

Intelligence test - part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got 20 so far! stuck on 10,11,15,17.....also some of the ones i think i have won't go either..one bun you are a genius! i find that if i leave some of them a while and go back to them they sometimes come to me and note to TV_13...sometimes it is just a spelling or typo error that can make your answer wrong
    rosebudrosebud

Comment

Sorry I went away for a bit...here's some more hints:

Originally posted by rosebud
      got 20 so far! stuck on 10,11,15,17.....also some of the ones i think i have won't go either..one bun you are a genius! i find that if i leave some of them a while and go back to them they sometimes come to me and note to TV_13...sometimes it is just a spelling or typo error that can make your answer wrong
      #10 Hint:

#11 Hint

#15 I gave a hint to already.

#17 Hint

Hope that helps.
      Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
      Looney GHer!

Comment

currently sitting on 23, currently stuck on 9, 13, 20 and 22
        Life is like a box of chocolates, all the good ones are already taken

Alcohol is a way of life

Comment

This may help:

#9 Hint:

#13 Hint:

#20 Hint:

#21 Hint:
          Looney GHer!

Comment

i didn't need help with 21, but the rest of those hints really helped, still stuck on 24, 26 and 28

figured out 22

Alcohol is a way of life

Comment

Here's more help for ya

#22 Hint:

#26 Hint:

#28 Hint:
              Looney GHer!

Comment

still confused about 28, got 22 before i got your hint, still need 24, 30, 31 and 33

Alcohol is a way of life

Comment

Here's some more...

More on 22:

#24 Hint:

#30 Hint:

#31 Hint:

#33 Hint:

I started playing the next one. Right now I have 15 out of 24 correct. I'm getting tired, though, as it is late where I live. I'll come back tomorrow and try to finish that one too. Maybe you all will be ahead of me by then.
                  Looney GHer!

Comment

ooh i'm still stuck on 8, 30, and 31. i know 30 and 31 have been given hints but i guess i'm thick in the head would anyone toss another clue my way?

Originally posted by stickymango
                    ooh i'm still stuck on 8, 30, and 31. i know 30 and 31 have been given hints but i guess i'm thick in the head would anyone toss another clue my way?
                    updated...now 8 is the lonliest number

Comment

8 is related to a sport

Comment

after a long night of thinking (and the help to some clues) i finally finished all 3 tests...
                        "Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Comment

hmm

I aint gettin it...number 24...I know what it is, I am spelling it totally correctly and yet, it will not accept it. *sigh* hints? suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Ahna
                            I aint gettin it...number 24...I know what it is, I am spelling it totally correctly and yet, it will not accept it. *sigh* hints? suggestions?
                            Hmmm, it's difficult to give a hint other than OneBun gave (I suppose you mean part one of the test). Can you post what you think is the solution? Then I could maybe give you a hint what you got wrong (perhaps it's just a spelling thing).

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
                              Hmmm, it's difficult to give a hint other than OneBun gave (I suppose you mean part one of the test). Can you post what you think is the solution? Then I could maybe give you a hint what you got wrong (perhaps it's just a spelling thing).
                              sure thing...spoiler so look away if you dont want to read! (no, I dont know how to spoiler things..sorry)

13 L in a BD

it wont accept it!
                              Now watch me be sooo wrong lol
                              Last edited by Mistery; 05-12-2006, 12:49:25. Reason: put spoiler tags ;-)

Comment

Almost correct. There is an apostroph missing (') in one of the words. That's all. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X