No announcement yet.

Strange Phobias

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I`m not scared of blood or dogs etc. My ex used to walk me home and we had to go trough this parking lot every time- the dogs there are big and he always got a little freaked. He just has a slight phobia of big dogs, not small oones, just big. And my bestie starts screeching hysterically and hiding behind me when we pass a dog and it looks at her. It`s hilarious, especially when the dog is small and she hides from it

But like Mistery I`m freaked out/scared by anything with more than 4 legs. And I don`t mean,flies, butterflies or ladybugs, just nasty things like spiders, big bugs and cockroaches... The worst thing is- we live in a five storey apartment building and cockroaches get up here through the water pipes or the staircase and they slip under the doors... One crawled out while I was showering and it really freaked me out. Scared of elevators starting to fall or getting stuck aswell, but incase I get stuck I always have my cell ^.^ Haven`t passed out from anything... yet XD Quite the long post, eh? I`m just bored out of my mind Cya XD And thanks for reading it, whoever you are
    :dogfoot:MY ONLINE FAMILY::dogfoot:

HUBBY: party 4 ever:hug:
    Proud MOM of: sweet grafitti ~virgo~:sla:,angel suzy:inc:,sparkling rose zillah0625:rose:,the diggin`themolestarted ;)
    BROTHER in-law: Yorick:yayfox:
    SISTERS in-law: dia :happyflower: and Mcakkay:happyflower:

:yaya:Please help my little dragon eggs hatch! :yaya:

http://dragcave.net/user/nefertiti1122

Comment

what about bugs that you see when you lift rocks like centipedes and crap?

Comment

i hate those i do have a sorta fear of those i freak out if i see them and im usualy run away lol or get someone to kill it
        sigpic

Comment

i bet a lot of people have a phobia of snakes........... i used to overturn rocks to see if any came out... because i think i got a small one a long time ago, and i then after i keep trying and no luck, but that story really sucks so see yas

and then i did have a sort of phobia of snakes! :eek:

but i dunno, i just overturned the rocks anyway :throws a snake at myself: AH WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!
          Last edited by Adventure; 02-04-2009, 20:41:59. Reason: No double posting, GH1. ;)

Comment

As long as I am sure it aren't venomous snakes, I don't have a snake phobia.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

i'm sorry i got bored within the minute i posted both posts and i posted without editing as you know...

hmmm phobias WHAT SCARES ME!

death does(as it does everyone)

* WAit a min!!!_ that isn't "STRANGE" at all
              Last edited by gh1; 02-04-2009, 20:59:10.

Comment

LOL, I thought you were hiding something in that big space I tried to highlight it
                Proud Member of the Dunce Hat Society

Comment

Originally posted by gamershooder1 View Post
                  what about bugs that you see when you lift rocks like centipedes and crap?
                  *starts to scream hysterically while running around* Those freak me out the most. anything close to cockroach,centipede and moths grosses me out... but the strange thing is... when me and dad go fishing... I`m not grossed out by worms and put them on my hooks myself... O.O
                  :dogfoot:MY ONLINE FAMILY::dogfoot:

HUBBY: party 4 ever:hug:
                  Proud MOM of: sweet grafitti ~virgo~:sla:,angel suzy:inc:,sparkling rose zillah0625:rose:,the diggin`themolestarted ;)
                  BROTHER in-law: Yorick:yayfox:
                  SISTERS in-law: dia :happyflower: and Mcakkay:happyflower:

:yaya:Please help my little dragon eggs hatch! :yaya:

http://dragcave.net/user/nefertiti1122

Comment

this is weird for a 11 year old but im scared of love
                    .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Im not scared of dying...
                      Im actually afraid of living.

Yeah i know it sounds really weird but im scared of getting older, another 60 years of carving out my pitiful existence on this insignificant chuck of rock floating in an eternal void of space and time, a tiny speck in the vast tome of humanity.
                      until im like 80 years old and wrinkly and bald wasting away in a old peoples home somewhere, taking up space and taxpayers money, and i realise my entire life was a complete waste because i didn't do anything worthwhile.

yeah anyway sorry about that had a little attack of perspective where was i?
                      oh yeah phobias well i am T E R R I F I E D of spiders.

Comment

I have a fear of open spaces, like the ocean. It's just too big of an unknown to me, especially when you can't see the bottom. I think the fear might have started when I was in swimming lessons and went under and looked around. They hadn't told us that someone was going to be working with a blow torch (or something similar) on the bottom of the pool. No idea why he was there, but it freaked me out. I love tight areas though! The tighter it is the more cozy. I guess I'm a chlaustrophiliac.

I'm deathly afraid of stairs or I should say long staircases. I had an accident while at marching practice where I almost broke my tailbone falling off of a metal staircase. Also, when I was little I would fall down the stairs all the time.

I have others, but those are my main ones.
                        Never Give Up!

sigpic

Comment

I am scared of insect in general I actually start to shake if any insects are in the same room as me! Though I am particularly scared of moths and house spiders. When I was younger, my mum tucked me in one night and I had the covers up to my chin and as she stepped away I looked down at the covers and a huge spider was running towards me! It was terrifying!

To settle me down (I refused to go to bed because I was scared it would come back) my mum told me that spiders grew out of flowers (I was very young!!) and removed the vase of flowers in my bedroom so that there would be no more spiders. I believed that spiders grew out of flowers until I was 9/10 years old!!!!!!
                          Badwife of my husblonde gh1!

Still searching for "the bit underneath"

My Riddle:- Little Red Riddling Hood Current Temp End 39

On holiday: 27th Aug - 10th Sept

Comment

I'm afraid of escalators, but only the ones going down. I also have a condition called emetophobia, which is the intense, irrational fear of anything pertaining to vomit. It goes beyond the typical, "gee, I feel nauseous. I hope I don't throw up because that sucks." It's an actual preoccupation with things like seeing a dark stain on the carpet at a store and wondering if someone threw up there or looking at people to see if they look ill or reading about someone online who is sick and thinking you can catch it through the internet.

Comment

I absolutely hate centipedes,nightmare image from childhood.I can even deal with cockroaches (mostly by smashin' 'em),but those multi-legged monsters give me the heebie-jeebies like nothin' else.

I did find out that they disintegrate nicely when I nail 'em with CCI shotshells from my 10/22
                              "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

I'm not afraid of death. Just what's after it.
                                And. I'm afraid of shots. !!!
                                I want to know. No offense. WHy is everyone afraid of spiders? One, sure their hairy. SO are apes. Are you afraid of apes?
                                Two, spiders are excellent for catching pest bugs. So, do you prefer 10 mosquitos to one spider?
                                Three, not many spiders are very poisonous. In fact most spiders are nontoxic!

I have a fear of open spaces, like the ocean. It's just too big of an unknown to me, especially when you can't see the bottom.
                                I think so too. It makes me feel suffocating and lost deep underwater in a void of water deeper than 10 million feet with all the ocean creatures trying to kill me and eat me.

Comment

Working...
                                X