No announcement yet.

"Out" file#01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you missing the part where you need to hide in the trap door and have you taken a look at the walkthrough given in the lead post.
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

• Thank God your here. Yes, I set the timer, let down the screen, clicked on the wheel x4, replaced the wheel, climbed in the hole, and closed the top. I saw the count down - and never heard an explosion - I guess I should have said that before. Why would I not hear an explosion??

Done!!!
      I needed to make sure I didn't start turning the red wheel until after the timer hit 30 seconds.

YAY!!
      Last edited by kiriaka; 12-29-2006, 22:43:27.
      Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent -
      that is what Wisdom wants us to be.
      Wisdom is a woman - and loves only a warrior.
      --- Nietzsche

Comment

• @ Kiriaka
        I played the whole game to check if it works fine and it does. I am not sure why you are not able to hear the explosion. Once the countdown is over you should be able to hear it if you have done everything properly. Are you sure you haven't missed out anything just incase.
        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
        we grow old because we stop playing games"
        sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, I did miss something quite fundamental. The link between the algebraic equation, and the wheel/gas puzzle is not just for show. Thirty seconds isn't a suggestion, it's a requirement. I made the mistake of not being precise in my timing of the first wheel turn. I started turning at 34 seconds, so I could be done turning by 30 - bad move. I did it right this time.
          I'll remember this developer's penchant for precision while I work out an escape from Out File #02.
          Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent -
          that is what Wisdom wants us to be.
          Wisdom is a woman - and loves only a warrior.
          --- Nietzsche

Comment

• ok.. this is weird.. ive done evrything that you guys have said and ive died every time.. ive tried like 10 times. urgg. help plz. idk what im doing wrong

Comment

• I finally managed to escape but I think what time you start turning the wheel depends on what the equation on the DVD is for your game. I could never manage to view what is on that because no "play" button ever appears after I turn out the lights. I played using IE, maybe should try using firefox instead.
              sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

• the page doesn't work
                too bad, the guitar really caught my eye
                ;>
                there is no spoon.

Comment

Working...
                X