I wanna make a game like ray ....plz help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna make a game like ray ....plz help me

hi all i would really like to make a game like ray..i have a bit of experience in the subject eg: i can make really good pivot animations ,i even tryed to make an animation through powerpoint.....lol.Iam willing to put in the hard yards ,but not any money lol, so if their is i program i need i can just download it through limewire....for free. So please if you know how to help me please im pleaing you to post it please.
    Life is Uncertain... Eat dessert first!

Originally posted by swineflesh
    hi all i would really like to make a game like ray..i have a bit of experience in the subject eg: i can make really good pivot animations ,i even tryed to make an animation through powerpoint.....lol.Iam willing to put in the hard yards ,but not any money lol, so if their is i program i need i can just download it through limewire....for free. So please if you know how to help me please im pleaing you to post it please.
    do you own Macromedia Flash?

Comment

no but i can get it? can you give me the exact name of it like v1.10 ect plz?

Comment

You can download a free trial version here:
        http://www.adobe.com/products/
        However if you want to use it after this limited time, it is rather expensive. But I don't think that you have other possibilities if you want to make online games. Or maybe you could find an older version of it somewhere though I'm not sure.
        Tutorials for working with Flash are here:
        http://www.flashkit.com/tutorials/index.php

Comment

kk ty soo much

Comment

its fairly big but itl be worth it ;D

Comment

Well, you could try at least and see if you can work with it. You can still decide if you want/can have a full version or not.

Comment

ok ty for your help just some problems wit it tho it takes like 30mins to load up the program lol....

Comment

Flash Professional

You need Macromedia Flash Professional (even version 1). But
                  I think you must borrow that CD on people with that kind of CD.

P.S * You can't download Flash Player. It is purchased via internet*

Last edited by Carl; 06-08-2006, 06:23:14. Reason: Wrong Spelling and more information
                  to everyone

Comment

i got my version of flash professional 8 for free
                    im kind of very clever with flash, but i usually get bored after 20 mins of trying to make a game, only 4 games of mine have ever been played by others, and 3 of them i cannot find anymore.

Click On The Spoiler Tab To See How To Make One

Comment

Working...
                    X