No announcement yet.

Animal Shape Finder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great game! loved it! difficult. it took me forever to find the seahorse. i found all the others on my own after about... 10 tries. ha peeked on the clue bout the seahorse. hah when really it was clear as day.

10 points to you for making this!

Comment

I want to thank you for such a fun game.

I found the images to have just the right amount of difficulty to be a challenge yet not so difficult as to be frustrating. With one exception; the derned penguin! I must have got 9/10 15 times before finally stumbling onto the penguin. First they star in dreadful musicals and now this. I have zero doubt whatsoever that penguins are secretly sinister.

Originally posted by GamersHood View Post
      You will be forwarded to next the picture. At the end you will see your score(and you got 1 point less).
      About this game, i have to admit, that i am not sure, is that too easy or too hard. Thats why there´s only 10 levels. After i get some reviews i will make a longer version

Comment

wow, yeah, very difficult! Maybe more realistic animals could be helpful--i was looking for an actual picture of a guinea pig, et al. the first time around. Once I found the dog I realized that they were drawings and that helped some...but still didn't know what quite to look for. But it was very fun and challenging to look!

Comment

This was hard, but fun. Great game, thanks Found first 3/10 by myself, but now I have all 10, thanks to Doc But the cat was sooo small

Comment

Originally posted by RBS View Post
            9/10. Even with hints I can't find grasshopper. How tiny is it? I really don't see the octopus either but I know what area to click.
            Grasshopper

Comment

Can someone please put up a screen shot of the penguin. I haven't found it yet...
              Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

me too. can't find the penguin, can someone help me?

Comment

Edit: At last! 10/10. Finally got grasshopper. Great game.

Comment

i think that penguin and cat ran away on my pics
                    but ,the starting page give some nice drawings in the clouds of animals
                    (and those i can see)

Comment

thoroughly enjoyed this one...hope to see more!

Comment

I am now permanently cross-eyed. Oweeee my head hurts! Never better than 4/10.
                        Old Age and Treachery Will Always Overcome Youth and Exuberance
                        sigpic

Best Granny in the WORLD! "Hugs and Slugs Dispensed as Needed"

Comment

Screen shot of penguin

For those having difficulty locating the penguin and requesting a screen shot:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X