No announcement yet.

Poll: Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can even drink it at night and still go to sleep. Brewed is best but I admit having a jar of instant in the pantry for when I need a quickie.

Comment

yech ptoooey is all I have to say!!

Comment

Originally posted by DuckBoy View Post
        yech ptoooey is all I have to say!!
        Ducky boy,it's the best drink ever since soda.

If you don't agree your going to jack's chamber of coffee I just builded fo him.
        GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!

Comment

go ducky!!
          Click here to play a fun online game called Duels! http://www.duels.com/users/register

CLick here and join a fun online game:
          http://www.erepublik.com/en

Comment

Originally posted by RBS View Post
            I can even drink it at night and still go to sleep. Brewed is best but I admit having a jar of instant in the pantry for when I need a quickie.
            I agree brewed is the best. Certainly if you grind the beans yourself. But I gotta say a kopi tubruk with only a bit of sugar is really good too.

However I admit I too drink sometimes instant coffee of Arabic beans.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

yay coffee!!!!!

My wife & I drink New Mexico Piٌon Coffee,we buy 5 lb bags of whole beans from Costco.We have at least 6 coffee makers of different kinds.We're always on the lookout for good coffees.
              When I'm short on time & need to make instant,the best I've found is the Mexican Nescafé,beats the heck outta Folgers & Taster's Choice.We keep a jar of it in our "grab the stuff & GO!" camping gear box.

I don't think Starbuck's is particularly good.
              "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

I agree with you, Frantic Freddie.
                If you just go to Starbucks and order whatchamaccino, no, it's not particularly good. It's not bad, but nothing special about it either.
                But they sell whole beans and most of the time, they ARE good.
                I love to brew my coffee with Kenyan and Columbian coffee mix.
                Now THAT'S DELICIOUS
                Proud Member of the Dunce Hat Society

Comment

Originally posted by Smidget View Post
                  whatchamaccino
                  good one!

Comment

Coffeee yay!
                    3 cups everyday.I can't live without it.A kind of an addiction.Cos,if I didn't drink I can't think anything but coffee.
                    I think,I must go to prepare one for myself
                    I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                      I love coffee (espresso or strong coffee) - drink about 4 cups a day.
                      If a cup of coffee is 6 oz. then I drink about 12 a day (3 4-cup pots), and sometimes more. I drink a lot of coffee. As it says in my profile: No cream, no sugar, hardly any water.
                      Some people just don't understand that the "best" way isn't always the right way.
                      Not everyone plays games to win; some people just want to have fun.
                      That doesn't mean that winning isn't fun, and I personally find it very rewarding.
                      It simply means that there's more to a game than winning.

Comment

I am the biggest anomily you will ever meet. A native Seattlite (where Starbucks is located) that doesn't like coffee.

Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                        I love coffee (espresso or strong coffee) - drink about 4 cups a day.
                        Ah, now we know why our sweet Mistery doesn't sleep.
                        Last edited by Purp; 12-27-2009, 09:31:13.
                        Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

my colleague love the black coffee very much. but i feels that it is so bitter```

Comment

Is there life before coffee?????

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Can't function if I didn't had my first
                              From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X