Games not Opening or Loading on Gamershood.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games not Opening or Loading on Gamershood.com

Is it just my computer or is Gamershood having a problem? For the past couple of hours none of the games will load or open. When I click on a game I get the Gamershood banner, the game title and the advertisments. The middle of the page where the game should appear is blank. I am having Gamershood withdrawal. LOL

Yes beachbum, this is also what I have experienced I wasn't sure either if it was just me or not.
    There might be some issues indeed at the moment.

(some threads contain 2 different links )

EDIT
    Notified GamersHood, hopefully the issues can be solved soon.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the update Mistery. I will give it some time and check back later.

Comment

It seems that the issues are quite big, and it will take some time to fix them.
        Currently none of the games that is hosted on gamershood.com will load. GamersHood is trying his best to fix the problem, please bear with us.
        Thank you

Comment

works for me right now. maybe its fixed.
          Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
          sigpic
          Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

Games won't load

Hi,
            I can't seem to get any of the links in Point and Click Adventures to work., I've tried clicking on several links but all seem to be broken. I do not think it is my computer as the problem doesn't seem to effect the Room Escape games.
            Thanks in advance for any help!
            Joel
            Riding the Caffeine fueled pony of DOOM!

Comment

You mean links that are posted on the forums? Or the links on the main site gamershood.com? Are you getting an error page, or a blank page, or doesn't anything happen when you click the link.

To tell you the truth, I have no idea what is causing this, apart from the thought that maybe a pop-up blocker is blocking new tabs. But since the issue only occurs with point and click adventure this doesn't sounds plausible. This too rules out the thoughts of updating your internet browser and game plug-ins.
              I myself don't experience this problem, not with IE, and not with FF.

Can you post the game links you experienced this problem with?

EDIT:
              By accident I stumpled on a similar problem. Did you mean that the game was removed and the link lead to the page you were already viewing? So it looks like the page is refreshing? If so, try the find the thread on the forums for the game you want to play. In most cases the link that is posted in the thread will work.
              Gonna notify the admin about this. A lot of games are removed that shouldn't be removed.

EDIT: Issue is located. The games are not gone, but the links are being updated, and that's why many games are currently not available on the main site. For more info please read the announcement
              http://www.gamershood.com/forum/announcement.php?f=11

But if you mean something else, please post again.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Hi,
                Thanks I checked the announcement link and that sounds about right for the problem Thank you for clearing that up for me!
                Riding the Caffeine fueled pony of DOOM!

Comment

And thank you for notifying us about it. In this case nothing serious was going on, but it too could have been something fishy. If you ever spot something odd again, please continue to let us know.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X