Book Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book Recommendations

Ok so this is where ppl can help other ppl find new books to go on to.

I have read the twilight series and am reading the host,but I don't know any other series that will hold my intrest.If anyone has any suggestions PLZ post them.

Oh and if anyone else has the same prob tell and I'll try to help!!!!!
    2~28~10 <3

how about the Cirque Du Freak series by Darren Shan i'm on the 6th book so far and it's really good(there is 12 books in all)
    I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

Hmmmm....well what r they about???????? How many pages in each????
      2~28~10 <3

Comment

this kid named Darren shawn is well you kinda need to read the first book cause i don't want to spoil it for you and it has around 230 pages
        I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

Bleh, the twilight series is way to bland for me.

Duma Key by Stephen King. Around 746 pages (I think?). It's a very good read.

Comment

the Keys to the Kingdom series by garth nix
            sigpic

Comment

@1mo-hmmm....ok I'll look into it.

@someguys_friend-Ok sounds ok it's long so that's good.

@funja-My sis read those I might give them a try.
              2~28~10 <3

Comment

i saw this really cool vampire book but i so wan not as serious as twilight so if anyone know a highschool vampire book please share...not twilight
                .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Dudes - Heard of " Blood of Heavens " ? It is not a series , But I wholeheartedly ask you to give it a try .
                  If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

When I was younger I wanted to read the Series of Unfortunate Events, but we couldn't find them anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I heard of a series of books about Darkllings, ghosts and werewolves somewhere. Try looking up Ghost Girl. Sorry, I don't know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Working...
                    X