It's alright
    19.05%
    Don't really like it
    4.76%
    I hate it
    4.76%
    I don't drink tea/Prefer coffee
    4.76%

Well, I'm a coffee addict, but in winter I prefer drinking tea instead of water to keep myself warm

Comment

I'm fan of tea when I eat cheese cake
      Proud Member of the Dunce Hat Society

Comment

What kinds of tea do you drink Mistery/Smidget

Orange pekoe is probably the most common
        Camomile is really good in the morning
        Chai wakes you up a bit too
        Green tea is great for lunch, especially the pomegranate
        Earl grey is my all time favorite tea
        (I usually drink only those kinds )
        Sometime in the future i'd like to try those asian flowering tea's

Comment

Uh, I like mint tea for upset stomach, chamomile tea with a bit of honey for sore throat, and green tea when I want to freshen up my taste buds after heavy and greasy meal. But my all time favorite is Earl Grey. It just tastes good and smells divine
          Proud Member of the Dunce Hat Society

Comment

I don't drink tea much, but surely like a cup of tea on occasions.
            My favourites are jasmine tea, green tea and mint tea.
            A few time a year I drink chamomile tea and nettle tea.
            Earl grey I only drink with my grandfather, it's his favourite tea.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

i don't really like tea
              I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

i like tea but i have never had anything but iced sweet tea idk what kind it is
                sigpic

Comment

Not a big tea fan...

I do drink different flavors from time to time. Normally when I am sick, stressed, or dealing with insomnia, though. And I almost always add honey or sugar to it. My co-workers had me try Earl Gray with 1/2 and 1/2 and a bunch of honey. THAT tasted good!

@Heart....I was surprised to see you like Chamomile tea in the morning, as it's known for it's qualities to help you relax and "wind down." Often times, to my knowledge, people drink it before bed, or also to reduce stress. Interesting that it helps you in the a.m.

Comment

Originally posted by Heartofthedark View Post
                    What kinds of tea do you drink Mistery/Smidget
                    Most often mint tea or rooibos tea
                    To Asian food I also like jasmine tea

Comment

mw ha ha ha ha little 11 year old like coffee yay makes me hyper my mum probally wishes she haddent givent it to me for the first time
                      .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

I'm english,take a guess

I'm smilie mad
                        ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
                        MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
                        Online sisters suzy
                        ~virgo~&zillah
                        long lost bro:hitman
                        MOM:nefertiti
                        DAD:party4ever
                        UNCLE:yorick
                        AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                          Not a big tea fan...

I do drink different flavors from time to time. Normally when I am sick, stressed, or dealing with insomnia, though. And I almost always add honey or sugar to it. My co-workers had me try Earl Gray with 1/2 and 1/2 and a bunch of honey. THAT tasted good!

@Heart....I was surprised to see you like Chamomile tea in the morning, as it's known for it's qualities to help you relax and "wind down." Often times, to my knowledge, people drink it before bed, or also to reduce stress. Interesting that it helps you in the a.m.
                          I've never tried it with honey, but with half and half and it does taste so good!

I enjoy it in the morning because it helps when I sometimes have headaches in the morning, other than that I just enjoy the taste, I never really feel the "Relaxing" effect of the tea though, like how the caffeine in Coffee doesn't really keep me up

Mistery - It seems alot of people enjoy mint tea I've never tried it but I will pick up a box and see how it tastes

Comment

I love tea! I usually forget about it though, don't drink much of anything during the day. I like Jasmine, mint, orange, chamomile, green, apple cinnamon, chai, Earl Grey, lemon, Ginger, and more. I don't really like Oolong tea, it's kind of a little odd for me. My dad keeps drinking Gunpowder tea and wants me to try it. I haven't yet.
                            Never Give Up!

sigpic

Comment

I used to drink tea, but then I fell in love with coffee. I still drink it, but not very often. I like my tea in a variety of ways, and I'll drink a bunch of different types. It all depends on what I have on-hand, and what mood I'm in.
                              Some people just don't understand that the "best" way isn't always the right way.
                              Not everyone plays games to win; some people just want to have fun.
                              That doesn't mean that winning isn't fun, and I personally find it very rewarding.
                              It simply means that there's more to a game than winning.

Comment

Working...
                              X